Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What Instrument(s) Can You Play?

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:35pm

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Just as the topic says, what instruments can you play? Everyone can list what they do and hopefully we can find out which one is most common!
I will really appreciate anyone willing to tell me, because technically this is just an easy way for me to get information for a survey i need for school. Going door to door seemed like to much work. So instead let's see the musical talents of AG!
Ill start of by saying i can play drums, guitar, and piano. Although i am much much better at guitar and drums than piano. How about you guys?

By the way, I wasn't quite sure if this belonged here, or in the arts forums, so if this needs to be moved someone can just let me know.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:43pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

123 posts

I can't play any instruments, well I guess technically I can, because I know about 2 songs in the piano, but that's it.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 11:18am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,363 posts

Due to my Job (& tertiary education) im able to play [b[E-Guitar[/b] (prefered instrument), E-Bass, Piano, Drums.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 6:15pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,024 posts

Knight

Shall I list all percussion instruments I can use, like the triangle? :P

More seriously, my main instrument is the classic guitar. But I also accompanied a few tunes on e-guitar and bass guitar on some occasion. I can also use a conga more professionally than just rhythmically hitting it. I had a few lessons on the piano but I'm horrible at it. And I think that's about it...

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 6:25pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I'd love to learn how to play something someday but I don't have very much use for it. It'd be a fun hobby, but I'd rather dedicate that time to something I'm already interested in, like AG. If not to something I like, then to something useful, like school. If I ever happen to learn how to play an instrument, it would have to be a physical, actual instrument and not any of that E-Stuff. I'd prefer drums or bass for their cool-sounding rhythmic capabilities, but the electric guitar would be cool too.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 10:39pm

KaiotakiBun

KaiotakiBun

37 posts

I have an acoustic guitar, I usually play it when I'm bored at home or when I hear a new song which is quite catchy and has good lyrics that I can relate with. A just got introduced to indie music which is a good thing because I realized a lot of artists/bands who are famous are really not that good. Anyways, I'm currently addicted to Tegan and Sara.

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 1:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,295 posts

I'm the same as Kaiotaki as far as playing guitar, but I also taught myself the banjo for playing celtic/irish music. That's basically all I'm playing anymore. It's too much fun. I also have slight experience with the mandolin, harmonica and, in middle and high school, the trumpet.

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 1:56pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,364 posts

Band part of school, and I play trumpet.
Might start with guitar, I dont know.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 9:54am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I can do classical guitar, electric guitar, and electric bass.

:D =D

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 12:42pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

I can play a bit of piano/organ and a bit of guitar! I can sing though like alot :)

Reply to What Instrument(s) Can You Play?

You must be logged in to post a reply!