ForumsThe TavernWhat Instrument(s) Can You Play?

37 11792
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Just as the topic says, what instruments can you play? Everyone can list what they do and hopefully we can find out which one is most common!
I will really appreciate anyone willing to tell me, because technically this is just an easy way for me to get information for a survey i need for school. Going door to door seemed like to much work. So instead let's see the musical talents of AG!
Ill start of by saying i can play drums, guitar, and piano. Although i am much much better at guitar and drums than piano. How about you guys?

By the way, I wasn't quite sure if this belonged here, or in the arts forums, so if this needs to be moved someone can just let me know.

• 37 Replies
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

I can't play any instruments, well I guess technically I can, because I know about 2 songs in the piano, but that's it.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Shall I list all percussion instruments I can use, like the triangle? :P

More seriously, my main instrument is the classic guitar. But I also accompanied a few tunes on e-guitar and bass guitar on some occasion. I can also use a conga more professionally than just rhythmically hitting it. I had a few lessons on the piano but I'm horrible at it. And I think that's about it...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'd love to learn how to play something someday but I don't have very much use for it. It'd be a fun hobby, but I'd rather dedicate that time to something I'm already interested in, like AG. If not to something I like, then to something useful, like school. If I ever happen to learn how to play an instrument, it would have to be a physical, actual instrument and not any of that E-Stuff. I'd prefer drums or bass for their cool-sounding rhythmic capabilities, but the electric guitar would be cool too.

KaiotakiBun
KaiotakiBun
36 posts
Nomad

I have an acoustic guitar, I usually play it when I'm bored at home or when I hear a new song which is quite catchy and has good lyrics that I can relate with. A just got introduced to indie music which is a good thing because I realized a lot of artists/bands who are famous are really not that good. Anyways, I'm currently addicted to Tegan and Sara.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Band part of school, and I play trumpet.
Might start with guitar, I dont know.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I can do classical guitar, electric guitar, and electric bass.

=D

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

I can play a bit of piano/organ and a bit of guitar! I can sing though like alot

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

i play on the banjo sometimes. but could do any guitar i guess.

28 posts
Peasant

I can play the violin, recorder, and I sing a lot. I am in choir and am best at singing.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Alto sax. i am in a sax octet that plays classic rock music on saxophones

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I can play violin... I've only taken it for a couple years so I'm not exactly the best... But compared to the rest of my orchestra I'm pretty good xD

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I played cello for eight years and learned a couple of songs on bass guitar

theni
theni
34 posts
Shepherd

I play the French horn, a truly amazing instrument that rules over the classical band and orchestra. I used to kind-of play the piano and can read the music, but i have little to no actual skill with it.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Bass and Guitar only. I really want to learn how to play Keyboard but I always get lazy -_-

unroyalprincess
unroyalprincess
59 posts
Nomad

I play an uncommon one, the tuba. Since in school I play in band. Most people say wait your a girl who plays the tuba!?!

Showing 1-15 of 37