Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What Instrument(s) Can You Play?

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 3:57pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

i play on the banjo sometimes. but could do any guitar i guess.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 8:52pm

25 posts

I can play the violin, recorder, and I sing a lot. I am in choir and am best at singing.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 2:53pm

idigit

idigit

259 posts

Alto sax. i am in a sax octet that plays classic rock music on saxophones:D

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 11:34pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

I can play violin... I've only taken it for a couple years so I'm not exactly the best... But compared to the rest of my orchestra I'm pretty good xD

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 3:50am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

I played cello for eight years and learned a couple of songs on bass guitar

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 4:30pm

theni

theni

34 posts

I play the French horn, a truly amazing instrument that rules over the classical band and orchestra. I used to kind-of play the piano and can read the music, but i have little to no actual skill with it.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:24am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Bass and Guitar only. I really want to learn how to play Keyboard but I always get lazy -_-

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 5:49pm

unroyalprincess

unroyalprincess

59 posts

I play an uncommon one, the tuba. Since in school I play in band. Most people say wait your a girl who plays the tuba!?!

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 4:54pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,222 posts

Knight

My skills with an instrument are all self taught, so truth be told I'm not very talented with a instrument. I'm many years out of practice, but I have gotten back into music so my skills are rising to the surface again. I am good at the piano (or electric keyboards, which ever), harmonica, or a percussion instrument like bongos, bass drum, or snare drum. The only thing I am "musically talented" in is vocals I'd say, but those are instruments I can play.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 2:18am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

I've been learning the drums for about a year now. I'd say I'm a pretty decent drummer when it comes to keeping a beat, but there's still some work to be done when it comes to endurance.

Reply to What Instrument(s) Can You Play?

You must be logged in to post a reply!