mikacinikac

393 posts

I'm playing piano and drums....
=)

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 5:03am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,438 posts

Piano at about a beginner level. I recently learned to play the Animaniacs theme by ear.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 7:47am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I've answered this question a few times here, but since this seems to be for a survey, I'll post here:

My main instrument is piano, I have over 20 years of experience and a teaching license (L.Mus.A). I've also performed on harpsichord and organ, but I wouldn't be confident to front up to a serious concert on an actual multi-tiered pipe organ with foot pedals, that's another mastery in itself.

While I was in school I also played the french horn, and was decently good at it, but haven't really done much in the last 5 years and would need to practice to make my playing presentable again!

I've also had lessons in drums so could hold a few rudimentary patterns if I had to (which I have).

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 9:09pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,332 posts

I've been doing piano since I was four, and while, unlike Strop, I have not been teaching for ages and I don't have a license, I'm still really good. I think.
I can play about one song on a viola, and it sounds terrible. And then there's all the things that I bang on that count as "percussion."
Yeah, so, basically, piano.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 2:28am

CozzaRocka

CozzaRocka

1 post

Well, I haven't played an instrument for a while but I used to play the drums and piano. I sometimes play on DJ sets, but I am not a DJ.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 7:27pm

Kannaaashi

Kannaaashi

24 posts

air guitar!

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 1:28am

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,525 posts

I play a trumpet in my school band. I also used to play piano quite well, but now I can't even find middle C. Sometime I might try playing my friends tuba and see how that goes...

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:59pm

ChiakixSama

ChiakixSama

9 posts

I play the violin, in which I can also fiddle!~
Before that I was a saxophone play, which never really got anywhere so I can no longer play it.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 5:54pm

squiggles123

squiggles123

1 post

i play the piano as well as the giutar. i have a strong passion for music.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:19pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

been playing harmonica since my grandpa taught me how to play it. XD

Reply to What Instrument(s) Can You Play?

You must be logged in to post a reply!