Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Strike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

Posted May 17, '13 at 8:02pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

Despite that, I believe there's still some chance for redemption in creating a new enemy for when (if ever) a third installment comes out. Frankly, creating a brand new bad guy isn't very hard - look at Iron Man and Iron Man 2. Both movies had completely different antagonists that had absolutely no connection to each other, except for their shared hatred of Tony Stark. Sky9 could come up with something on the spot even, though I personally would've preferred that they would've added some lore to the previous installments.
All supervillians appearing in Marvel's movies have been pulled from the comics, so your argument is moot.

Justin will not begin development until he a solid idea on what he wants to do (and hopefully not until after R3 is released)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 9:30pm

saybre45

saybre45

13 posts

How do you know the scientist isn't a clone, and the original was killed; or maybe there never was an original and it was all an extremely elaborate plan? It would be just like the clone wars in Star Wars. Initiated by an evil person, in order for the sith to ascend to power. Who knows? I think it is popular enough that there might be another. Worst comes to worst I doubt he will stop making games any time soon.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 10:56am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,094 posts

How do you know the scientist isn't a clone, and the original was killed; or maybe there never was an original and it was all an extremely elaborate plan? It would be just like the clone wars in Star Wars. Initiated by an evil person, in order for the sith to ascend to power. Who knows? I think it is popular enough that there might be another. Worst comes to worst I doubt he will stop making games any time soon.

If you watched the ending you would know he is a clone (the red eyes)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 4:01am

gismondoadentur

gismondoadentur

3 posts

please for next SFH give we a good barret

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 4:48am

gismondoadentur

gismondoadentur

3 posts

give we the old Aug of SFH1, multiplayer and old white mimetic of SFH1!

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 12:08pm

Gogotank

Gogotank

95 posts

When I saw that the scientist was controlled by GlobeX I was like: OMG! WTF?!

P.S. I hope that SFH3 will be launched soon.

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 12:15pm

TheSpeaker

TheSpeaker

1 post

There will be a SFH3. No argument. But it's simple on how the 2nd one ends: GlobeX killed the scientist after cloning him. You stopped GlobeX. But I think an idea would be to have the third one WITH GlobeX but also have other side enemies, such as robots and aliens. For example, the scientist is a clone but since he's so smart he may devlope a mind of his own, rising up against GlobeX with some white armoured GlobeX clones. But both sides still don't like you, so you're fighting Black GlobeX and White Globex.
Just a final or two (3) recommendations:1. more classes, like ten(medic, engineer, juggernaut, assassin, normal soldiers, radiomen, general, etc.)
2. bigger matches (army vs. army = 20-20)
Last:skins to unlock per class(no helmet, cigar, padding, bandoliers, etc.

I hope I will see at least one of these things in SFH3!

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 1:44pm

S1e2r3

S1e2r3

1 post

cant wait until sfh3

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 3:10pm

mblackwell

mblackwell

1 post

Doesn't matter. as long as there is a third. I think you should be able to have turrets to man and small vehicles. I also think that you should have man more people than just about three. it would be cool to bring back the disease from one.

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 3:13pm

Virtuez

Virtuez

17 posts

Also waiting for Raze 3 if theres one

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

You must be logged in to post a reply!