ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

119 74916
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 119 Replies
SargentPsych0
SargentPsych0
3 posts
Peasant

I would rather have SFH3 than Raze 3

nh999
nh999
2 posts
Shepherd

they need to have a STH3 bcause it should be about the scientist cause they don't know that he is the "leader" in all of it

Gamegi0131
Gamegi0131
1 posts
Nomad

SFH3 will come out, and I know it will. in SFH1, we killed the GlobeX leader's clone. in SFH2, we killed the GlobeX leader for good. but... something shocking happened. The scientist is... That's all I am gonna say. If you finished SFH2, then you saw what happened.
So there will be a SFH3, and it will come out soon...

stealthbannana
stealthbannana
1 posts
Nomad

hopefully they'll have multiplayer on sfh3.

Elvisfan2013
Elvisfan2013
2 posts
Nomad

I can't wait. Honestly, I think this game series is more fun to play than All Call of Duty games combined. PLEASE MAKE IT BY AT LEAST FEBRUARY (or March). I_l

jealousseahawk
jealousseahawk
1 posts
Nomad

i luv both i beat them too and yes hopefully theyll be a "strike force heroes 3!"

jackmann11
jackmann11
1 posts
Nomad

For classes I would have to guess that they will bring back the Sniper/Assassin and the Juggernaut as both are hard to replace and have been in the first 2 SFH. Just an educated guess

darkmatthijs22
darkmatthijs22
3 posts
Nomad

EPIC i want the NEW ONE sfh # # # # 3333

anna00110
anna00110
3 posts
Jester

I hope there are all new classes. Or there could be new perfect weapons and supplies .

anna00110
anna00110
3 posts
Jester

Raze 3 comes out before SFH3 I think.

pattybags
pattybags
1 posts
Peasant

The age was epic 1st and 2nd were epic. i wouldn't be suppressed if there is a SFH3 but the same guy can get a bit repudiative. what about Tower turning against his team! he was always shady to me he never speaks, no origin, no name said!

Osama_1636
Osama_1636
1 posts
Nomad

wow "3" Thank you

darkmatthijs22
darkmatthijs22
3 posts
Nomad

ITS UOT!

Washburn10
Washburn10
3 posts
Nomad

So now Raze 3 is out, they only have that one game to make the two games even. SFH 3 needs too come out, yes. But will it, and if so, when? Well the answer is, for me, yes. We have a twist at the end of SFH 2 and that can bring many possibilities. But do we want the Heroes, yet again, to fight GlobeX? No, of course not. That would be too repetitive, and anyway, *SPOILER* if the scientist is controlled and he and other GlobeX have remade themselves, more advanced... they would be too powerful for the heroes. So, yes, SFH is extremely likely too come out, but like other users have explained, they need too fix the bugs on other SFH first. I mean, even the first one needs fixing! ~

grinder5789
grinder5789
1 posts
Shepherd

It is safe to say that if there isn't an SFH3, even after that ending sequence in SFH2, then the SFH fans will storm Juice-Tin and AddisonR's houses and beat the crap out of them.

Showing 76-90 of 119