ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

119 74919
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts
Shepherd

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 119 Replies
Micah532
Micah532
1 posts
Peasant

There has to be a strike force heroes 3

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

STF1 And 2 Have very short "stories". But there are way too many bugs. Plus, There are two of the same endings! I'm not looking forward to " Strike Force Heroes 3".

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Hope there's a number 3. But the good news is that sky9 games is making a spin-off!: Strike force heroes: extraction!

snippodude
snippodude
1 posts
Nomad

hope it comes out soon

Dossi101
Dossi101
1 posts
Peasant

Well i think you should add a new type of soldier called iron marine he's literally iron man but he cant fly.

Not_a_Noob
Not_a_Noob
1 posts
Nomad

I just hope they keep the juggernaut in the classmenu

YipZaiZaii
YipZaiZaii
1 posts
Nomad

I hope Strike Forces Heroes 3 can be come out soon ,be better with online

Faustas405
Faustas405
2 posts
Shepherd

I want strike force heroes 3 and snipers have more cool Guns ( very sad) i not played the Strike force heroes 3 ....

~Faustas405

Faustas405
Faustas405
2 posts
Shepherd

+ i look at the website and i found Strike force heroes 3 but it was Strike force heroes 2

~Faustas405

Vector2013
Vector2013
1 posts
Nomad

well hopefully it may come out and i also hope it is a 3D first person shooter

weefoxx
weefoxx
2 posts
Farmer

I think that there should be specialty weapons for the highest level soldiers in Strike Force Heroes 3.

troopermaster8
troopermaster8
1 posts
Shepherd

I WANT SFH3 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washburn10
Washburn10
3 posts
Nomad

In the SFH2 at the end you see that the scientist reveals his eyes and they are red, like the clones. Which then makes me think "Maby the scientist was the creator of the clones, or he was very unlucky and was transformed to a clone..." but I think he is the creator of them and he helped the heroes to kill the clones to make them think they were all dead, but he then creates one last one of himself, to kill off the humans... he would probably do that if he were seriously stupid in the head, but it could still be a good theory. If you are the creator of the Strike Force Heroes Series and are reading this, please post a comment saying if the scientist is the creator! Also if you are the creator I beat the last challenge were you have to kill the creators, I shot the creators in the balls and in the head. lol

Washburn10
Washburn10
3 posts
Nomad

It's november and the new Strike force heroes: extraction is out, I am going to have to wait AGAIN until it's out as a flash game. SFH3? Yes, it is coming out and their back fighting and there is hundreds of guns, challenges and enemies. We finish of the globeX hopefully and gain a new enemy with a new object of wwhat will happen.

Axis1337
Axis1337
34 posts
Farmer

I hope that SFH 3 isn't a running game like the "Extraction" because it will get boring.

Showing 61-75 of 119