ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 3? Most Certainly.

123 59153
XVeris
XVeris
32 posts

It's easy to say there will be a SFH3, but not any time soon. How? The storyline, that's how. In the first one, we kill the "original" Globex leader. In the second one, the Scientist says that "Globex is comprised of clones. Always has been." That means that in the first one, we either really did kill the Globex Leader, or one of his clones. I'm opting for the leader, since it seems in the second that all clones have red eyes, and the Globex Leader in the second has red eyes. How are we supposed to know how many other clones the leader has of himself?

• 123 Replies
BRYBUSCUS117
BRYBUSCUS117
1 posts

i think in the third SFH we will see the scientist become the leader of the company.

NathanTheWarlord
NathanTheWarlord
1 posts

10 years later the Hero's base is attacked by Globex. When they killed the leader of Globex they though Globex was finished. The scientest they thought of as a friend was a clone. He rebuilt their army and leader and created machines of chaos. There were no survivors. He plans to destroy the world. When there is no one left a new group must be born. And thus Strike Frce Heroes 3: Next Generation is born.

Now with more people, skills, armor, weapons, and much more.
I thought this would be a good idea.
If you think this is good and vote it up i will send my idea to Juice Tin!

spudsngravy
spudsngravy
1 posts

i really hope there is a sfh3 because the first 2 where really good

zodiacthunder16
zodiacthunder16
4 posts

i think in the story line of sfh3 at the beggining of the game your in the middle of a war between globex (like cod ghosts) then by the middle a stronger enemy comes along then globex and the heroes are forced to work togegher. (which didn't happen in cod ghosts)

ninjaofnoodles
ninjaofnoodles
4 posts

They should have a multiplayer option for people who have an account.

SoldadoEXP
SoldadoEXP
8 posts

I'm expecting much this game !

jakehfgd2
jakehfgd2
2 posts

thier wouldnt be a opening like that in the 2nd one if they werent going to make a 3rd one my guess would be a more focused to a genreal ai fix because the ais are stupid

jakehfgd2
jakehfgd2
2 posts

try making sh3 to have ais that consider attacking from all sides not just foward

guinealover99
guinealover99
2 posts

I have an idea for a new antagonsist... Kinda. Well in the end of SFH 2 the scientist had red eyes and was likely a clone made by GlobeX. But what if the scientist was some sorta Double Double agent? Like he belongs to some other company as a spy. THis evil company heres about the (possible) Defeat of GlobeX and uses this as their attack. And the Heroes come into the frey to stop this new company.

akshobhya
akshobhya
4,644 posts

I cant wait for the release of this game.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,345 posts

SFH3 has been revealed since February 27 2015.

http://sky9games.com/blog/

SoldadoEXP
SoldadoEXP
8 posts

Does anyone know when will release the game?

wardude999
wardude999
12 posts

EVERYONE THE GAME IS BEING RELEASED IN SPRING 2015

umreader
umreader
1 posts

Take a look at the Sky9 blog, they've got information and the fact that it's coming out soon

louis_dalimot908
louis_dalimot908
1 posts

Sky 9 says Strike Force Heroes 3 will be out but they're testing it so that people can play with no bugs, glitches, etc. Check it out at [url=http://sky9games.com]

Showing 106-120 of 123