Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Minor pirate galaxy probleme

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 1:49pm

alphafr

alphafr

1 post

Well i tryed to play Pirate Galaxy but im stuck on the connection screen, because there is no armorgame in the portal selection i can't connect or play it, i tryed to refresh the page, re-start firefox but i can't directly chose my character instead of connect manually.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 8:13pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

Clear your cache, and try a different browser. Also make sure you're running the latest version of flash. You can download/update Flash for free from Adobe's website.

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 2:41am

Tarnman

Tarnman

1 post

Hello, Moderators/admins/staff!
Sorry for posting here but it is the only post I found related to the Pirate Galaxy after a long and exhausting night shift, so please do not judge too strict.
The matter is, I registered that night and spent several hours playing in Pirate Galaxy - an awesome game, indeed. There was a user schwarzerWolf147, who offered me to form a squadron to accomplish quests easier and I agreed. After doing 2 missions I understood I was not needed there - he just exploited the fact that squadron increases the quest profit and experience for premium owners. I quit the squad at once and that was our dialog after the server restart: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2223/screenqjg.jpg He promised to complain and ban me... well ban me if I am guilty in him being an exploiter and an egocentric moron.

Reply to Minor pirate galaxy probleme

You must be logged in to post a reply!