Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

RO2 coming soon in WarpPortal!!!

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:11pm

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

speaking of steam. help puleeeze! how can i integrate my RO2 client on steam? do i have to download it via steam all over again or is there a workaround for this?

Posted May 5, '13 at 9:43pm

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

you could just place the Ragnarok Online 2 folder in (Location of steam)/steam/steamapps/common

Posted May 6, '13 at 10:32pm

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

for some reason, i find the game running better in the "normal" client than on steam... and i heard some are having some issues with steam

Posted May 6, '13 at 11:02pm

Kannaaashi

Kannaaashi

24 posts

for steam users LOL

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac]

Posted May 7, '13 at 10:59pm

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

cool video :P a friend of mine had some serious issues with steam when it officially released. After clicking the "start" button the launcher disappears and then nothing happens. Turns out that the only solution was to turn off the AV.

Posted May 9, '13 at 4:00am

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

for some, simply turning off the antivirus did not work,. They still had to add the game in the window's defender exception list

Posted May 13, '13 at 11:57pm

KaiotakiBun

KaiotakiBun

38 posts

you can always check the warpportal forum site for the solution to some errors...

Posted May 15, '13 at 2:05am

malou_wang_xa

malou_wang_xa

88 posts

we already read the solutions in the steam community and on the facebook fanpage. turns out that players have different solutions but at least it gets the job done.

Posted May 16, '13 at 2:02am

Maizie

Maizie

91 posts

here's a question, which is better, monk or priest? im having a difficult time deciding... They say monks are strong but then, i have to unlearn my heal. >.

Posted May 16, '13 at 6:08am

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

if you like support role, i suggest you go priest. they do decent magic damage too.
from what i heard, they say monks can be excellent tanks. some says they can surpass knight's tanking prowess.

Reply to RO2 coming soon in WarpPortal!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!