Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Im not new..but I have a question!

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 12:50pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

Hi! I have a question....what games are there that you can submit games on? I need some suggestions for a gaming game thingy I am doing.....Can I please get some help? Thank you!~ask08~ (p.s. you can post SOME games or ALOT...I don't care I just need some...oh...and if possible...maybe a few links so I can find them easily? Thank you!)

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 1:26pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,471 posts

Knight

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. Do you want games that you can submit your own levels onto for others to play?

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 1:37pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

Good question! I am looking for game(s) that I can submit my scores on against others...like so I can try to compete with friends and other armorgame gamers...?

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 1:48pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

P.S. It should not be so I can submit games on...it should be submit scores on :P lol :P

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 2:15pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,413 posts

Some games have "submit score"-featues... to bring a few on: Most of the "Papas"-series (last one havent one, but the others have), Creeper World User Space, Burito Bison Revenge, Catus McCoy (not sure about 1 but 2 have one for sure)

Better you ask a lil more specific (genre(s)), otherwise it could take a long, long time to count them^^

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 2:20pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

Thank you for the tips! I will search them up! I am not sure what kinds I specifically want... I am just trying my hardest to get some games...thank you for the Papa's suggestions! I hope at least one of them does...because I have played 2 so far that DO NOT have a submitting thingy...but maybe the others do...IDK thank you and I will be checking in on that! ~ask08~

Reply to Im not new..but I have a question!

You must be logged in to post a reply!