Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Should cussing be allowed on Armor Games? Nope.

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 5:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

I don't think censorship here is necessary. People already rarely use curse words and there are rules against using too much of them, so why not allow it. All it'd do is let you read what people have to say.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:52pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,174 posts

Saying 'go to Hell' is using it "with God" as it is using it in the sense of the Christian place of Hell

Fun Fact: It is actually against our belief system to wish for someone to hell, or say you think they should go to hell, or . . . in the Christian sense.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:54pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

if we allow cussing in forums then that might be bad.
the forums are open for everyone to see even if u r not a loser so if a little kid saw the F-bomb then that could lead to some problemos

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:55pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

sorry about double post but i meant to say user instead of loser

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 2:33am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

Fun Fact: It is actually against our belief system to wish for someone to hell, or say you think they should go to hell, or . . . in the Christian sense.

I'm aware of this...but saying it is still saying it "with God"..or with the idea of God in mind. If I need to explain I guess I will..hopefully my point is understood..a bit tired

I don't know. Sometimes a sentence just isn't the same without a motherfucker or two.

Not goin to lie..I actually didn't catch that at first..even though I thoroughly read it haha it finally clicked..and resulted in a nice lil smile haha good show

As for the AMW, I can KINDA see that

Cherry Picking here..but a small example is a piece of mine..I use ****ation..except..as it is here..the asterisks came up. Now, it isn't that big of a deal, but in my opinion it just adds more attention to that section than is really necessary

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:01pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,539 posts

I walk down the street and here a 7-year-old shoot out an exceptionally crude one while texting his 8-year-old buddy on a smart phone.

The world these days... I don't even have a phone c:

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:17pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,552 posts

Knight

The world these days... I don't even have a phone c:

Really? Wow, I thought I was the only teenager that didn't have a phone. (Not alone! Yay!)

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 12:18pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Little kids shoundnt have an account on this website, it is for 13 and up, anyways.
Thats your fault if you are some half-pint little kid who sees a "bad" word.
13 and up, folks!
And I dont have a phone either, not even a flip phone, so...
I have an iPod touch .

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 3:37pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

236 posts

Hey, waddya know. Here I was think every 8 year old had one, and there are other people over 12 who don't.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:39pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

in my opinion, it doesn't matter either way whether or not we allow curse words. I see both sides of the issue (allowing might lead to abuse/ prohibiting is unnecessary because of the fact we all know them by about the age of 12), but i still prefer the system the way it is because if those cursing 10 year olds who play call of duty online is any indication, then we should best keep the filter.

-Blade