Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Your weirdest Dreams

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

What types of dreams do you have? Have you ever had recurring dreams? Lucid Dreams? What are your dreams about? Do you frequently have nightmares? Or have any dreams at all?

I have some weird dreams, and I once had a recurring dream where I was tiny and under a picnic table and a Giant (Technically normal sized) Bluebird was trying to kill me. I don't often have Lucid Dreams. Once, I had a dream, where I was in a dull grey underground building, definitely cement, and my cousin shouted something down a staircase, and a Diver with a gas mask walked out, and dragged me away down there, as the other person (Not my cousin) was talking to someone. I don't often have dreams though. So what are your dreams like?

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 5:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Okay, so last night, (In my dream) Me and this guy brought a patient into a black ambulance, even though we weren't even working for the hospital. As we did, I became enraged of the convenient back of how the ambulance slid out, as this was very convenient, so you could just roll em on up a ramp. I was enraged that other ambulances weren't like this. We brought the patient in, and we saw that there were tons of patients with gas masks (the ones you put over your mouth, not your face, they were plastic with a tube coming out.) slid into the walls of the ambulance. (It's a dream, physics don't apply) The guy with me was arguing with a real doctor in the ambulance. The doctor taunted "I bet you don't remember anything about this stuff." to which the guy with me replied "Oh yeah? When you put on the mask, you don't ever touch the edges of the mask." (It would be cool if this was an actual fact.) I decided that I should put the mask on the patient, and (somehow, through sheer idiocy) accidentally put the mask on myself. It was really creepy how it felt so real, with the air actually feeling like it was making me fall asleep. I then woke up in bed.

Posted Mar 27, '13 at 8:28pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

123 posts

Once when I was like 7, I had a dream that a dementor (from HP) was trying to suck me down the drain of the bathtub. I was so scared.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 2:44pm

poor4040

poor4040

10 posts

one time i had a dream of me peeing and then i wet the bed because i really had to pee lol

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 2:55pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

My weirdest dream was when I was dreaming of like a luxorious bath and I went and woke up finding myself in the bathtub in my pajhamas...no water though! :P that was funny :P

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 11:24pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

i had dream with the setting like in the Cube movie. in case you don't know the movie it's about a wide space building with thousands of room(cubes). Some of the rooms are moving in a pattern. The worst part is that some rooms have traps.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 9:27pm

theni

theni

34 posts

Well. i "woke up" in the middle of the night and walked down to the den where i was hearing noises. sitting on the fire place was my brother, but his head was a moose head (not sure how i knew it was him, but whatever) and he had moose feet for hands. crawling on the floor were 3 massive lobsters.
      My brother looks, spreads his arms (Hooves and all) in a welcoming gesture and says to me, "I'm so glad you could join me, my brother."

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:08pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,340 posts

I have a bazillion weird dreams...here's one that I remember
Me, my sister, and Percy Jackson [yes, Percy Jackson, I don't know why he was in my dream though] were climbing up a dusty old elevator shaft and there was an elevator full of flaming monsters coming up. There was a crack in the ceiling full of giant roly-polies and nasty spiderwebs, but we had to go there so we wouldn't get crushed. Then we were in a small, roughyl 12X12 room full of fire and 3 giant angry toga people who looked like Zeus. One was on fire, one was running around in the backgroudn screaming, and one was...I don't remember. Anyway Percy Jackson died, and my sister dealt Three Billionaters of Damage!  in giant red words that floated on the air. Then, something happened and I was in Badly Drawn Land, where the green ground went on to green mountains and everything was outlined in thick black sharpie. Also the sky was blue, and that mayor dude from FancyPants gave me icecream. Then I woke up.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:14pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

I had a dream inside a dream. That's a dream I had for some reason.

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 1:41am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

Has anyone ever had those dreams, where something happens and that exact same thing happened as in your dream?

Reply to Your weirdest Dreams

You must be logged in to post a reply!