ForumsQuestsWill there be Quests in older games?

8 9251
sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

Like in the old Sonny or Last Stand games, for the very popular ones?

• 8 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Most devs will probably not be willing to go back though old code to just add it in.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I think it's best to give a proposal in this topic
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11136662/games-you-want-quests-on
We can only hope that one day there will be quests for a game like Sonny!

As far as I know Krin is working on Sonny 3, so ......

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Please add quests on game ,,Droid Assult" ...

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

Yeah... I'm not sure I like the new "Quest" idea if there aren't going to be any on older games. There are already in-game Quests on Sonny 2.

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

There should really be quests on ALL games! Even if they were like one quest on some games!

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

There are already quests in some older games, not super old as far as i know, but games like epic combo got quests and it was already out. (I think, the one they put qquests on might have been new). But anyways, i think the general goal is to make game creators include possible quests for a majority of new games, to make sure they come frequently. Games like "Sonny" having quests would be pretty cool though!

tmsarmor
tmsarmor
3 posts
Nomad

There should be quests for This is the Only Level 1-2 (3 already has some), Achievement Unlocked 1-3, and some other games of John's. There should be quests for John's more boring games (no offense, just truth, and by boring, i mean fast going ones as well), too, like Elephant Rave, Elements, and some others (would've said Coinbox Hero if it didn't already have quests :P). There ARE others, but quests would fix that. Would be nice if Obey the Game, Run, Elephant, Run, Elephant Quest, and LOOT The Game had quests too.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please post quest requests to this thread.

Showing 1-8 of 8