ForumsThe TavernApril Fools

52 12881
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

So, that time of year is coming around again. Anyone have a hilarious prank they're planning out? I still can't think of any pranks good enough to attempt as of now, but I still have quite a bit of time to think of something >

Secondly, any speculation on what ArmorGames will do on, if anything? If I remember correctly, the admins didn't do anything last year except for maybe the non-fake prank of all the spambots spamming. It's a shame I was pretty much inactive in some good earlier years.

• 52 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I will do nothing, like every year. I don't see the point of it.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I hope I don't have to work on April 1st... I would get a barrage of April Fool jokes...

Sadly, I might have to depart AG before I can cook up a good enough joke.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

@pang

What was that thread about? I didn't get it at all....

From my understanding..Framl escaped from Freak's attic and they were having a Creepypasta-esque moment together
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

My birthday is April Fool's Day!!!!!!!

Uhh... Put mayo in cream-filled doughnuts.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Uhh... Put mayo in cream-filled doughnuts.

how about wasabi or tabasco instead of mayo? i ate one, looked at the prankster and just ate it. i like spicy food.

another good prank is to stacking cans so when someone opens the door he/she has to get through the cans. you can replace the cans with clear duct tape.

or you put duct tape around your sleeping victing so he/she can not get up, then you wake him/her with a loud horn/noise.

but the best prank is to say that you will prepare a mean prank so they should watch out. then you do nothing and watch your victim who awaits his/her non-existant doom.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Find a whovian (like Daleks)

1) Locate their house
2) acquire two weeping angel statues (one snarling, one covering its eyes)
3) place the ocie one outside a window in a room said whovian is often in and out.
4) everytime they leave the room, move ocie slightly closer.
5) repeat 4 until you are very close to a door.
6) have a friend knock on door and complain (loudly and before they open the door) about this creepy angel statue)
7) quickly replace the friend with the snarling angel and hide the ocie one.
8)laugh as the whovian freaks out because of the angel
9) play the TARDIS sound over a loud speaker and watch them run backwards towards the noise.

10) bring the second statue back out.

11) watch them run in panic before revealing the whole thing.

~~~Darth Caedus

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I can't wait till April Fools Day.Planing on making fake cat poo out of cardboard, the classic joke.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

nice prank, jacen. would not work on me because i have a camera-hat with small cameras over the whole hat. i have it near me in case of a wheeping angel emergency. the cameras look like eyes and the best part is that they glow in the dark.

nah, just kidding, i have a force-field that protects me. try to get through and you get teleported into the core of a young sun.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

2) acquire two weeping angel statues (one snarling, one covering its eyes)

Good prank Jacen, but where in the world are you going to find two angel statues? (Wait... My neighbor has some of those.. MAHAHA!
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

nice prank, jacen. would not work on me because i have a camera-hat with small cameras over the whole hat. i have it near me in case of a wheeping angel emergency. the cameras look like eyes and the best part is that they glow in the dark.
But by creating videos of angels you would create more angels, remember "that which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel."

~~~Darth Caedus
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Right. Why else would the hat be advertised as a "Suicide Hat"?
Do you mean xAyjAy's hat?

~~~Darth Caedus
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Don't know if anyone already said this one because I'm too lazy to read all the posts, but:

1. Make mashed potatoes
2. Mix black beans in
3. Mold into cookie shapes
4. Put in oven until they brown.
5. Have someone eat them.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I don't know what I'm gonna do...

ehehehehee

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm officially putting a good sized piece of paper in my brother's sandwich today. It may be weak, but at least it's better than what my sister did today (switch the cereals with different boxes). I sniffed that out right away

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I miss April Fools here at AG.

Showing 16-30 of 52