ForumsThe TavernApril Fools

52 12908
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

So, that time of year is coming around again. Anyone have a hilarious prank they're planning out? I still can't think of any pranks good enough to attempt as of now, but I still have quite a bit of time to think of something >

Secondly, any speculation on what ArmorGames will do on, if anything? If I remember correctly, the admins didn't do anything last year except for maybe the non-fake prank of all the spambots spamming. It's a shame I was pretty much inactive in some good earlier years.

• 52 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

They are giving me a scavenger hunt in the form of plastic Eastereggs to lead me to my drawers. They are making fun of me and my helplessness. I must say though, I really admire the fabric design, it's quite comfy.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

But by creating videos of angels you would create more angels, remember "that which holds the image of an angel becomes itself an angel."

who said that they record anything? the only use they have is to glow. do you remember that the episode with the angels was an interactive episode, meaning that the angels did not move because we watched them?

1. Make mashed potatoes
2. Mix black beans in
3. Mold into cookie shapes
4. Put in oven until they brown.
5. Have someone eat them.

sounds good...but they could need something spicy...
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I already had my joke this year. It might have been a bit early, but it was still good for laughs.

That was not funny. I'm going to fix you for that one of these days.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

who said that they record anything? the only use they have is to glow. do you remember that the episode with the angels was an interactive episode, meaning that the angels did not move because we watched them?
Which one?

~~~Darth Caedus
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

1. Make mashed potatoes
2. Mix black beans in
3. Mold into cookie shapes
4. Put in oven until they brown.
5. Have someone eat them.

http://i.imgur.com/keMbh.jpg

That would be the worst prank for me, were I half-asleep. I enjoy cookies the most, yet have cookies so scarcely.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Which one?

this one:

i heard/read somewhere that the angels did not move when we looked at them through the cameras.

so the angels would not move because they would think that someone watches them so i can walk past them.

the angels can try to touch me...they will never get past my force-field...try to get through it and you get ported into the core of a young sun...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...how bout that AG April Fools prank. Whew!

Showing 46-52 of 52