ForumsNews and FeedbackMore Glitches Strike Force Heroes 2

8 10990
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Playing the game with Flash Version 11.6.602.180, Windows 7, Strike Force Heroes 2 V1.7c, and using Mozilla Firefox playing on Armor games.

- While playing the challenge Defection (Hard, as a level 46 juggernaut) I returned a bag for my team. The game gave the point to the opposite team. So I scored a point for the opposing team. I've seen this happen more than once during Defection.

- Defection again,This occurred once, without any team scoring a point a team member defected to the other team (or at least the text notification popped up).

- There is random lag. I don't know if it's tied to the challenges I'm doing or due to a high load on a server or if it's a memory leak, but the game will sometimes lag a lot yet sometimes the game runs just fine. Sometimes it happens in custom games, sometimes during the campaign, and sometimes during the challenges.

- This may not be a glitch, but I have noticed that as a higher level Juggernaut the Regular Balanced Armor stops dropping (it does not show up in the slot machine or where I can buy it). Also, the Refined Titanium Armor (about 217 at about level 46) has less armour than the the normal Titanium Armor (about 240 at about level 46).

If there is a better place to report these glitches pleas notify me.

• 8 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Is it worth noting that campaign level 15 will sometimes respawn you directly into a death laser and give GlobeX a free point every time it happens? It isn't a major issue but it may be something worth looking into.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The last is probably differential data crunching. They're more or less because they're made to have differing stats even at the same level, though sometimes stuff like that happens.

Interesting. I sort of had a hunch that there was a reason behind it happening once or twice, but I'm noticing it happens nearly every time (for that particular armour and that one only).

I'm interested to know more how differential data crunching works, any websites or wikipedia articles on the subject?
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Some glitches are good (at least, I think they're glitches), like changing your name to GlobeX Leader or scientist. If you do that you become that character.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Some glitches are good (at least, I think they're glitches), like changing your name to GlobeX Leader or scientist. If you do that you become that character.
Oh wow. I've been playing this game forever (alright, exaggerations), and I never knew that. Sounds more like a
cheat/Easter egg/secret than a glitch thought.
awsome117
awsome117
2 posts
Peasant

[b]would you accept glitches on this site?

some glitches are good and some are bad. i still don't see why you would use a glitch to your advantage in a game.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I think Justin said something about 1.8 being the last patch, but.

I don't know about the lag, what browser do you use? Because I get lag free play on Firefox but Chrome lags SOOOO MUCH.

The issue with Kevlar not appearing may just be your bad luck. And since everything is randomized it refined might be worse than normal (although it isn't that hard to get all flawless equipment)

~~~Darth Caedus

holeman1
holeman1
4 posts
Nomad

strike force hero's 2, I feel like it was a game that had so much more potential, here were the problems

-shotguns fired fast and were 1-2 shots to kill (in SFH1 shotguns had lower damage)

-snipers fired to fast (in SFH1 a fast firing sniper had very low damage)

-engineer class kill streaks were weak (for a signature weapon, the turret should last forever to make up for a lot of things the engineer does not have)

-splash weapons for the heavy should not backfire (this makes the heavy ineffective because every time you shoot the plash weapons it hits you to)

-shop + weapons should be less complicated (love the slots, but the weapons were to specific and it overcomplicated things mentally)

-storyline is a bust (pretty much the same storyline only you have the (spoiler alert) merc betray you, plus it reused the scientist thing and made the comeback of the globex leader un-******

Showing 1-7 of 8