Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Strike Force Heroes 2 In-Depth Guide (By: Reton8)

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 11:14am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

Your guides are amazing!

Yeah!
:'D

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 1:30pm

twillight2

twillight2

234 posts

To solve most challenges, especially for MarketPlace, use SNIPER above all as you can just stand at the bottom shooting blindly in horizontal making oneshot kills continuously.

In Factory levels you can camp at the top of te transport-beam and duckshot anything what comes up there.

For Flag/Bag capture (except Defection) you can camp at one point disposing advancing enemy units - your troop will sooner or later finish the objective.

Wizards in Space:
bring the Mercenary with blast-proof armor. I managed to win with 10 extra ahead the Point Leader with him.

Night of the Ninja:
just camp in the tunnel on the right side of the trampolin until you run out of ammo when just come out and die. This mission is shooting down sitting ducks.

Posted Apr 15, '14 at 1:13am

doopyfaf

doopyfaf

2 posts

Thanks for the guide. I realy needed it.

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 1:24am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

76 posts

I agree with most of your guide.This guide is a master-piece.I can see how much time you have put into it.But one thing is that I believe Sniper class is better than the Juggernaut.I have experimented that a Level 50 sniper can kill a Level 50 juggernaut with 2 head shots with my favourite gun.That is a perfect L-118A with 162 damage and insane rate of fire with overkill.So a sniper can kill a juggernaut before he can get close.Also the kill streaks of the Juggernaut are not that useful.It is just a covering of acid,ice,fire and electricity which affects the enemy only after getting Very Close.Also when I was level 47 with my sniper, I won the armor games quest "Strike force hero".You can see that i won the level 50 soldier quest after i won the strike force hero quest.With skill,sniper is above ALL.The only challenges that i find the juggernaut useful is wizards in space,Rocket race 2.0,pacifism.I managed to win on insane in the toughest challenges like defection(yeah its true),randomania(because you get your original weapon after respawning)bigger and badder(blind shooting helps a lot).I only have 3 challenges left without winning in insane difficulty.They are wizards in space,Rocket race 2.0, pacifism.I'm leveling my Juggernaut for this.These are the reasons why I say sniper is better than juggernaut.

last edited Aug 09 2014 01:26 am by Gladiator246

Posted Aug 13, '14 at 7:16am

Gladiator246

Gladiator246

76 posts

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 In-Depth Guide (By: Reton8)

You must be logged in to post a reply!