ForumsGame WalkthroughsStrike Force Heroes 2: Secret skins?

21 32777
Wafflesquad
Wafflesquad
170 posts
Peasant

I saw it in the update log, and I was playing a match with a CPU player called Astronaut who seemed to have the same appearance no matter what class. Is this a way to unlock a skin? Does anyone know how to unlock the secret skins? According to the log, there's 5 of them.

• 21 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Go to the profile section and change your name to either of the secret names, then play a match and you will have that skin. (You won't see the skin until you start the match)

**Secret Skins**
Astronaut (look like the characters from the first mission)
GlobeX Leader (have the evilness of this mastermind)
Scientist (play as this traitorous genius)
Justin (Rage at your opponents as this creator)
Mike (look like a buff mercenary no matter what class you are with this creator)

The capitalization is exact, so don't try to get away without capitalizing first letters and that X in GlobeX.

~~~Darth Caedus

Wafflesquad
Wafflesquad
170 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the help!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Do those stick with you if you change ur name back?? I am guessing not.. I tried i might be doing it wrong but it did not do it..

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Go to the profile section and change your name to either of the secret names...

I don't understand where to go, haha. Anyway you could show a screenshot or something?
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You know how there are the four sections on the Soldiers page, on the other side of the classes? The first one should be some info about the class, and a little input box for your name. That's where you put in the secret skin names.

Got it, thank you!

It appears above the solider on the profile page page. So you just have to click Soldiers on the main menu and then in the upper left hand corner click Profile (the paper looking icon).

Main Menu > Soldiers > Profile > [Enter Name Above Solider]
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Do those stick with you if you change ur name back?? I am guessing not.. I tried i might be doing it wrong but it did not do it..
You only have these skins as long as the name is entered correctly. As soon as you change it you go back to what you have equipped in the appearance menu.

~~~Darth Caedus
08_nightmare_80
08_nightmare_80
2 posts
Blacksmith

thnx for the help!!1

Ridho_Anugrah_15
Ridho_Anugrah_15
1 posts
Nomad

how to get the skin astronaut.
the way is: sellect strike force heroes click 2, click slodier, click profile, change your name to Astronaut

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

The Astronaut skin is cool!

mr_goose
mr_goose
2 posts
Nomad

thank you Jacen96!

Shindi267
Shindi267
1 posts
Nomad

it didnt work with me

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Awesome thanks for the info worked perfectly.

connhauck
connhauck
1 posts
Nomad

What are the secret names

AdmiralAardvark
AdmiralAardvark
2 posts
Peasant

I like how the different camos affect you character's appearance even if you are using one of the secret skins.

Atheist9
Atheist9
1 posts
Nomad

[i]yay

Showing 1-15 of 21