ForumsThe Tavernwhat would win in a fight a dragon or a cyclops?

7 2541
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

I think a dragon would win because it could fly around the cyclops and make it dizzy and dragons can breath fire.

• 7 Replies
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Dragon, burns the eye of the cyclops and then pwns it with it's claws and teeth. They chew Orbit Gum so, man, those teeth... xD

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

flight/fire/armored scales vs. 1 eye and a club.
u do the math

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

also if the cyclops hit the dragon with his club the dragon could fly up and get ready for another attack

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I have read a book about a cyclops on an island and he was the son of Posiden, After that he finds lost greeks, The men had a plan and killed the cyclops because he wants to eat them all, The greeks used a huge stick to hit on his eye. If some human army from the 500B.C could kill a cyclops and I guess a dragon could kill one too.

But in the book afetr they killed him , The cyclops told his father, then put a curse on the leader, which we wanted to go back to his land for 10 years to live with his son and mother, but the god Posiden cursed Him and he could never see his family again. I said that, just to let you know, very sad book.

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

u mean the iliad or odyssey

id say the dragon would win. he has way more advantages. it would be sorta unfair

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Cyclops are usually stupid and Dragons are usually clever.

A Dragon would easily win, it could easily just burn the cyclops' single eye or knock it over.

KingRyan

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

So obviosly that a dragon would win

Showing 1-7 of 7