R2D21999

8,348 posts

Oh patrick too huh? Seems interesting.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 9:00pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I wish to volunteer as a 5-star general, on the grounds that I've defeated over 11,000 enemies on my own over the years and have led many others to conquer thousands more.

Put me down as a bookkeeper as well. Innovative threads are my specialty, when I actually get around to making them. Which will be more often from now on.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 9:19pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I'd like to be a cook. It sounds fun.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 6:58pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Men! We have received a telegram from general Dapro:

Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe we could like have a thing where the generals have to find one world topic per day and post it. Then the subjects will have to discuss about it... That's all my creative juice for now. ^^

Fellow generals! BK's! EO's! What do we think of this? Shall we proceed with the strategy or not?

---

Role Call

Generals
Salvidian
pangtongshu
xXxDAPRO89xXx
Ernie15

Soldiers
Terry_The_Disco_King
vinster132
MattEmAngel
soccerdude2
light_chaser

Equipment Operators
xeano321
Patrick2011
R2D21999

Cooks
light_chaser
Salvidian
ironblade41

Bookkeepers
pangtongshu
Salvidian
Ernie15

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 7:14pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,348 posts

Sire' I agree on general Dapro's strategy. Shall we use the great Google to search for these worldly things?

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 7:39pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,458 posts

This could be a good idea, but I think it would be limited, since a world topic would most likely only fit in the Tavern, Popular Media, or WEPR.

Shall we use the great Google to search for these worldly things?

That would probably be the best way to find such topics.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 9:07pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

*Getting back into the role of Titania the fairy queen*

Methinks thou might wanteth to obtain thy knowledge from a fine website by the name of sciencenews.com. Forsooth, 'tis an exemplary --

Screw this.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 12:29am

xeano321

xeano321

2,561 posts

Knight

Hrm... I really don't know about this. Most world topics really only last a day to a couple weeks at most, and us EO's being charged with maintaining the activities in these threads... Doesn't that kind of put a lot of pressure on us? I mean, it's not easy to keep discussion going on something that people could care less about after two weeks. (I hope you see the point I'm trying to make.)

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 12:43am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

All in favor of proceeding with general Dapro's strategy,

Sire' I agree on general Dapro's strategy

This could be a good idea

Methinks...this

and all opposed,

but I think it would be limited

I really don't know about this

Avast! What be this? Mixed results? Hmm, it seems we need to be decisive on this order. I am in favor of EO xeano's point that it's difficult weaponry to use, but on the other hand I see great potential in the land of WEPR; however, I must argue with EO xeano: surely you agree that if a new topic were to be posted about everyday on a single thread in the land of WEPR that it may bring sufficient results? Surely it would not be a bore if something new was talked about daily? Perchance it can be reconsidered?

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 1:45am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,404 posts

My question for the stratagem: Is it one thread per day, and we take turns..or all one per day?

Also..it does have its limits..though we could split up the sections..
Sal - WEPR
Myself - Pop media
Ernie - Tavern

I actually like the idea...yes the topics would wear out in due time..but it offers a great deal of ammo that would also keep a steady trickle of threads for activity. Plus, when a topic does wear out..there are other active threads to distract the disappearance of that thread

Now (and aren't you guys glad you have me as strategist? haha) we need to talk about our EO's. The 3 we have now should work fine (R2 and xeano would most likely attempt to bump activity themselves before issuing a warning to us bookeepers/generals..while Patrick would give an in-depth analysis on the lost activity in a thread)..but we need another one..preferably one that could work very well within the ranks of the WEPR
As it stands..I see it as so (most effectively)
Flash - All 3, but primarily Patrick
Video Games - Primarily xeano, a bit from R2, little from Patrick
WEPR - none
Popular Media - All 3
Tavern - All 3

Now..I also will state that I will keep watch of the 2 cooks, ironblade and light_chaser..to make sure they are living up adequately to their duties. It may seem like an easy task..but I'm holding it to a standard, because of the morale effects it can have..and man is morale such an important thing

Reply to War of Falta de Actividad

You must be logged in to post a reply!