Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

War of Falta de Actividad

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 8:51am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

Morale is a greatly important thing, I just wish I could find a good pun for this...

For travel threads, I recommend a site called lonely planet, tis what I use for my school projects.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 11:37am

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

Avast!

Isn't that for pirates?

I see great potential in the land of WEPR...surely you agree that if a new topic were to be posted about everyday on a single thread in the land of WEPR that it may bring sufficient results?

The plan could work, but a new thread everyday... In a month that would mean 30+ threads that we EO's have to maintain and keep working smoothly every month. How would we go about this? Do we have to worry about every thread created by this project? Must we continue beating a dead thread to get life out of it?

Surely it would not be a bore if something new was talked about daily?

Of course not. New subjects and ideas prevent such boredom.

Perchance it can be reconsidered?

Well, let me sum it up my argument real quick. Do we EO's have to continue to maintain some old thread from a month ago? I mean, if in the WEPR alone we had 30+ threads a month on top of the rest of the community... That would dump a pretty heavy load on us (Patrick, R2, and myself.)

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 12:58am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Ragh! The ravages of discrepancies in - yeah I'm done with that. I can only be cheery for so long.

@World Events thread stuff
Actually we would only have 1 thread for all the topics, not 1 thread each. For some reason my medieval talk had trouble getting that point across. Anyhow, I was thinking we could have a thread titled, "Daily World Events Thread" or something along those lines. Then, once a day, by some organizational system, we would have one of us post a new topic for the natives* to talk about. Obviously 1 thread per 1 topic would be way too much.

@pang
Me gusta mucho. Keep at it, dear boy! For the WEPR, I think you or me would be good. You're a bit more familiar in the area than anyone else participating, but I can adapt to anywhere if needed. We should take that idea of "You go here and you go here" and do something with it. I don't know what though.

For travel threads, I recommend a site called lonely planet, tis what I use for my school projects.

Yeah, a travel thread would be cool. "light_chaser's travel destination of the week" or something. It's unique.

Avast!

Isn't that for pirates?

I can only be cheery for so long.

>

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 1:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,759 posts

You're a bit more familiar in the area than anyone else participating, but I can adapt to anywhere if needed.

Out of everyone here..we 2 are the only ones really familiar. The difference is..although I'm more active in the section (plus..I lurk all over it too)..you are a lot better with explaining threads with OP..and that is a community where a good OP and engaging OP is desired

We should take that idea of "You go here and you go here" and do something with it. I don't know what though.

Organization, of course!
Once the "army" gets to a reasonable size..I can split up members of each rank to different sections (of course, they can go to all sections, but have focus on designated section) based on where they'd best fit

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 1:28am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Out of everyone here..we 2 are the only ones really familiar. The difference is..although I'm more active in the section (plus..I lurk all over it too)..you are a lot better with explaining threads with OP..and that is a community where a good OP and engaging OP is desired

Whichever you prefer. I can get it done even tonight (lol... "night&quot if everything's ship-shape and ready to go.

Organization, of course!
Once the "army" gets to a reasonable size..I can split up members of each rank to different sections (of course, they can go to all sections, but have focus on designated section) based on where they'd best fit

Sounds good.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 11:27am

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

@World Events thread stuff

That sounds like a plan. Way easier to maintain then the original idea.

Organization, of course!

At least the generals are doing something in the right direction. No army can function without being well organized.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 1:52pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I'm fairly confident that I'm the only one on right now, but shall I post the World Events thread?

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:06pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,693 posts

Knight

I'm fairly confident that I'm the only one on right now, but shall I post the World Events thread?

I don't see why not. Also, I think the WEPR would be the best place for such a thread, given that it's about world events.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:38pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I've never had this much trouble with writing an OP before. O.O

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:52pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Pow. Any suggestions, comments or concerns?

Reply to War of Falta de Actividad

You must be logged in to post a reply!