Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:15pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

I put my hand on hers. After it's done, I say "We'll need code names when we're talking about each other in public. Mine will be... Tesla. Make it related to one of your favorite things, mine being lightning." I say.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:30pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond thinks for a moment "Call me Pyro." He says knowing they would know what his favorite thing was.
Alyssa took longer before speaking "I will spectre for my favorite thing is to sneak around and spy without making a sound." She says smiling at her codename

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 5:38pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,777 posts

Alice: I ****ed my head to the side, thinking. Then I remembered; duh, summoning. But 'The Summoner' sounded really cheesy..."Pentagram," I said, without really thinking about it. Yes, that would work. I summoned things with a pentagram, anyway, so that would work.
---
Erdely: I squinted up at this ghost in front of me and laughed. "Should I? Would I? Will I, now?" I stood and doffed my favorite bowler hat. "What's in it for me?" Suddenly, an epiphany. My eyes lit up. "Can I play with the other ones? They'll last so much longer, I can feel it and know it to be so, and it'll be fun breaking, like glass~"

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 10:34pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

"Void": I nod once to her question "I wish to make you my apprentice. Our first task, kill the guards, the teachers, and eventually..Vladimir." I say coldy and angrily "Leave the students however alone unless they stand in your way." i say, looking at you dead on through the gas mask's interface. "Help me do this and I will teach you so many more ways to kill, which i'm sure you'll like and one last thing." I say before I blink in front of Erdely and place my palm upon her forehead then back off "There, you can use your powers now. Betray me and I will kill you and you wouldn't be able to scream fast enough." I say with a stern tone indicating I am not joking "I'll come each night for killing but for now, find a dorm to hide and sleep and blend in and when nightfall strikes, bodies fall." I say, my voice returning to it's cold tone
Alyssa: I back up little, looking at what is as close to a family I have. Vladimir better watch out for us four, maybe five if Rick joins in. I didn't te the other but my collar began to hurt like a small pinch a little bit ago "Then it's settled huh? We going to fight him?" I say with hope in my voice
Desmond: I take a seat on the hard ground, thinking about what to do "We've only seen a small part of this place, it's as big as a city. We should sabotage first before making any major moves." I suggest

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 11:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

"Alright. Pyro, I want you to try to recruit any students that seem interested. Spectre, I want you to take as many security measures as possible. If any teacher, or even any student that isn't a member talks about going to the basement, distract them, and make sure they don't get in. Pentagram, I want you to make a list of members. And I will try to organize the room to suit later meetings. By the way, when we speak in code, I'll tell you all the time cryptically. It will be like 'You owe 7 dollars to the Post Mail.' would be 7:00 PM. 'I got 2 dollars and 30 cents for selling this Amber Medallion'  would be 2:30 AM. I'll tell you differently each time." I explain. "Alright, for now Spectre, I'd like you to put signs like out of order, or just make the door to the basement completely blocked, or maybe unable to be seen by anyone but us." I tell Alyssa. I start organizing the room, putting up chalkboards, moving away the clutter, finding a table and chairs, getting a notebook, the usual stuff.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 7:06pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,777 posts

Alice: "All right then.." I begin helping *can't remember blk's character's name* moving the stuff in the room. "Does this mean I should follow ...Pyro around a lot, or will he come to me?"
---
Erdely: "Oh, okay. I'll enjoy this." Not at all fazed by the threat-a quick death is boring, anyway- I recessed into my mind, pulling out all the triggers and all the stops. I'm absolutely positive that these guards have no magic, and a quick study confirms it.
Immobilizing them is a task, though, since they've got a rather high resistance. Here I suppose most mages would just kill them with magic, but it's too quick. A drawn-out death is better, much better.
I skip into the hallway, leaving two eviscerated corpses behind. Killing is fun. Every night, all the time. With Void helping me, I can enjoy it more. And besides, being a ghost is not the final death, is it now? After all the fun, who needs a teacher?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 9:23pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I follow close behind Erdely watching her every move. The teachers wil be the bigger threat that I will have to help with "I see you prefer to  cause them agony, then let me show this this." he says as a guard is walking around the corner, smoke forms his body into a solid form as his hand appears to go through the guard's abdonmen like the flesh isn't even there and appears partly invisible then the hand solidifies. The guard screams as it pushes his organs apart and with a pulling and twisting of my wrist I pull most of those organs out with leaving the guard to bleed out engrossed in pain "It's call 'Phase'. Simply imagine it's not there and think of nothing and it will pass right through then let everything flood back in and it will be solid once again." I say in a plain voice

Alyssa: I nod and walk over to the door where I begin writing on the door in a strange language. I only knew this one word that blocks entrance through anything my mother had taught me. After I finished writing, I wrote the symbols of the elements around it in a circular pattern, this would strengthen the seal.

Desmond: I smile as I can feel the magic flow back through me. We still need training no matter how much of a death trap this is, Someone who knows every aspect of the arcane arts to teach us. We all knew the basics most likely from our parents or other means but that would do against some of the most dangerous magic users in the world that teach us what will need to learn. I think about this as I help move some of the heavier things and I smile at our little headquarters and think to myself Revolutions have started smaller than this

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 9:51pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,777 posts

Alice: I section off part of the board as a list, and, after a few second's thought, write down our code names. I feel a bit silly -we're not in a spy movie-  but every precaution is absolutely necessary here. It seems almost alright, not completely terrible, but tomorrow is yet to come. We'll find out then.
------
Erdely: I nodded and smiled, testing the Phase on various bits of my anatomy. When Void isn't looking, I reach through the wall curiously. "I've heard that the other students are starting a rebellion of sorts," I said after dropping another guard, noticing with delight how his brain felt in my hand. "Can I join? Pretty please?" I turned my pouty face on Void and shifted the brain in my hand. "You said I should blend in, and that's what all the funny ones are, right?" I scratched my face, leaving a smear of blood.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 9:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

(My character's name is Nicholas Archer. The Nickname is Tesla.)
"Sure, you probably should Pentagram. Listen, we need someone here who knows about magic, and at the same time, wants to overthrow the school. It  should be a teacher, or an ex-teacher. By the way. We aren't escaping the school, oh no. We're taking over." I explain to them. I arrange the chairs, and then write on them, Tesla, Pentagram, Pyro, and Spectre. I leave four chairs empty. I then write on the board, 'Plans'.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:26pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I laugh as she says rebellion "Every few years there is a attempt at resistance but each time it fails.." I say mockingly "But they will be a good cover for now."  I say stopping dead in the hall "How cute, one of them is setting up a seal. Well now I know where they are, hold on." I say taking Erdely's hand and we dissapear, lights flooding our vision until we reappear in the basement and I let go of her hand "This is a rebellion? Hmm." I say to the people I see, taking a walk around them like a predator to prey "You may call me Void. This is Erdely and I am going to help you." I say like they have no choice but to accept
Desmond: I finish moving the heavy stuff only to see a mysterious man dressed in all black appear. I listen to him speak, it sounded emotionless.  I saw the girl behind him, the same one from the dinner. I had an even worse feeling about her.
Alyssa: I finish the seal on the door and smack my hand together in pride at my work. When I turn around, Void has just appeared and I remeber hearing that name "Void? The vigilante mage? Guys, if he is helping us then we have more than a chance." She says smiling as she looks at him "People think he is a myth but I guess this one is true."

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!