Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas (Tesla): "I'd imagine this Void, would be quite the asset." I tell the others. I stare void right in the face. "Though how do we know," I begin pacing. "That we can trust you? You may just be using us to do your dirty work, so tell me. Why are you really helping us?" I ask. "I mean, sure, you want to overthrow this school, but tell me. Why help us? You could easily do it yourself, though, if I know anyone, there's a reason." I say. I then put my finger up. "Of course, you want to use us so that nobody knows you're pulling the strings. So tell me, what's in it for us?" I ask, skeptically.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:01pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,327 posts

Alice [Pentagram]- I sit on one of the chairs and watch the whole conversation intently.
---
Erdely: I stepped out from behind Void, and placed the brain discreetly on an empty seat. Maybe I could come back to it later. Hopefully nobody would question one or two bite marks. I've never eaten a brain before. It's surprisingly tender.
I smiled at the people, baring my bloody-streaked teeth. Scaring people was my specialty, preparing them for eventual death. Void had said not to screw them up too much, but how much is too much? Only way to find out is push them.
I walked over to the board. "Oh, you've all got nicknames?" I scanned the list. Pyro...Tesla...Pentagram....Specter..."And without me." I murmured. Aware of at least two eyes on me, I took my fingernail and scratched the word 'Satan' jaggedly under the list, making an ungodly screeching sound and pulling more eyes. But then again, I was ungodly, wasn't I?

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 7:47pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I smile under my mask "I can teach you everything you can and want to learn." I say pridefully "You won't find a better teacher. I've mastered every arcane art."I mention then look at my right hand "My reason..No one ever lives through this Academy and those bracelets will drain your magic until you're on a death bed." I say putting my hand back down "I can't do this by myself or I would've before. Vladimir has a conduit of magic that drains the students through the bracelets...." I say before spotting Alyssa's collar and memories flash back and I say nothing for a bit before coming back to my senses "He has..thousands of students raw power. I am the only one ever to escape." I say coldly. I then give a look at Erdely indicating her to not do that.
Alyssa[Spectre]: I sit down on the steps to the basement and notice Erdely. It does not bother me at all but it does sicken me. Of all people, Void choose Erdely to follow him around. I then notice he is staring at me for little blankly and It sort of scares me. His gaze was at my collar.
Desmond[Pyro]: I shake my head a little as she carves her name into the chair. Did we really have to deal with her? I guess I better deal with it but it also fascinated me. How could someone be so insane? I barely hear what Void says.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Alright. If you try anything we'll... well, I suppose we couldn't do anything, but, we'd stop helping you, and vice versa. You're probably the best person that can teach us at this school. We've already disabled the bracelets though. Anyway, as I said, I'll give you guys the time of the next meeting cryptically. Void, I'll come down here and run the time by you, to see if the time works for you, and then I'll pass it along the next day, Put Erdely on the list, and make a special chair for Void down here. After that, we'd better get back into our beds, before we're missed. Four or Five students out of their beds will look suspicious, especially since it's almost morning. Quickly everyone." I explain. I sneak back to my bed with Desmond, and gesture to the others to follow. (By the way, can I have a second character as well?)

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:14pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,327 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - *still watching conversation* And of course the new one has blood on her face. How fitting. This is creepy.
----
Erdely [Satan]: Catching a disapproving look from Void, I frown. This is so boring. Sighing dramatically, I slumped into a chair and tuned out the lecture, licking pieces of brain from my back teeth and tilting my hat forwards. Everything Void was saying I already knew.
--
Yep, I can definitely say Erdely is creepy.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 8:38pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(Of course)
Void: I nod at Erdely "Go with them but don't hurt them, play if you must but no damage." I warn before disappearing. It was good to see her again but it's best if she think I were dead. I had to dispose of the bodies before they were missed. It would bee too suspicous if the guards were missing and Erdely gone from her cell so I knelt by each guard  and using rejuvenation magic, I healed them until it was if nothing ever happened and they wouldn't remeber anything. It drained me greatly however as I took Erdely's place in the cell, transforming into a almost exact replica save my eyes which were darker than hers. I slipped the jacket back on using telekinesis and sat down, taking a trip back 6 years ago
Desmond[Pyro]: I follow Nicholas back to our dorm where I get on my bed after putting on a white shirt and sweatpants and lay down, staring up at the ceiling for a bit "Not even our first day and we're staging a mutiny." I say with a smile then laugh
Alyssa:[Spectre]: I walk back with them but making sure the seal is secure and stable then head to my dorm where I sit down on my bed and twirl between my fingers fire, then water, then earth, and finally a pocket of pure air. I was anxious to get started but scared at what I am wearing, maybe I can get Void to tell me what make it special. I couldn't against my best ability disable it, it was made of something different than the bracelets

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 9:03pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,327 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - Tired, I wandered back to room, nearly asleep on my feet. There's a few lumps and stains in some of the hallways, but I'm too tired to care. With Unai supporting me on one side and Hook on the other, I flop into bed and expect to be asleep in seconds, but instead, my mind races in circles. What would the next day bring? I'm aware of Alyssa flipping elements through her fingers on the bed opposite, and briefly I want to leap up and throw my chalk across the room in a great sweeping arc, a few lines and runes to a pentagram, my namesake, and summon anything.  Or, possibly, nothing at all, and have a beast from the nothing eat me. Just my luck.
Black sky is lightening when I finally fall asleep.
----
Erdely [Satan]: I followed them back to the dorm rooms. When I get there, though, there's no room for me anyway. I wonder what Void's doing as a replica of me, and think I probably should've gone back to the strait-jacket room instead of him, because what am I going to do all day?
The answer hits me instantly. Mess with their minds, of course. With one of the few spells I remember Tată teaching me as well as combining a bit of knowledge gained from Void, I effectively made myself a ghost.
Now to walk through the walls and generally make mischief. I smiled and wafted down to the kitchens, where several timid-looking people screech as I come through the walls. I want so much to kill them, that silly-looking one right there with plaits of red hair, slice my fingers through her jugular until warm blood frothed out and stained those uniforms in a wide scarlet bib, but no. The pseudo-threat from Void -what kind of death is a quick one?- still hung in the air, and I still have oh so far to go in my violent education.
Today is a good day.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 10:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: (I sure hope somebody got the reference by now. Nicholas is like Nikola, my codename is Tesla... as in Nikola Tesla. I've also been wondering about if this characters three brothers, mentioned in the bio, still at this school, would come into play.) I lay in bed, close my eyes, and think of tomorrow, Tuesday. With all of the work, and school stuff they'll be putting us through, we'll be exhausted by the next meeting. Or was the school stuff starting Wednesday? I wonder, and then I slowly drift off to sleep, waking in the morning, on time, for I set the alarm again before.

Lucien: I can make a second then, as well as Nicholas? Sweet.

Name: Lucien James Thomas
Bio: Lucien James Thomas, his middle name after his late grandfather on his Mother's side, was born in France. He's lived there most of hos life, up until his mother had a heart attack, and died. 45 his mom was, when she died. After that, he decided he'd move to the United States, for France held too many memories, and he couldn't bear living there anymore, with his Father being an alcoholic, though very nice, during the few times he was sober. He moved to the city of Chicago, when he turned 18, and was moved to the school.
Description: Tall, Pale, Medium Brown Hair, A long snake shaped scar on his left arm, Blue eyes, Very Silent, earning him the nickname Spirit.

This is my second character, Lucien. I want him in that group my other character, Nicholas created, using the nickname either Spirit, or Serpent. Yeah, Serpent, that's the ticket.

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:34pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I sit and meditate in the middle of the room. I know what Erdely is doing and I approve for the most part. The mischief she does will prepare them for the worst I hope because I've killed people sicker than her but not by much. I barely remember my real name anymore since I choose my life's path. I am powerful but If I train these adepts right, they will be far more powerful than I. As for my 'apprentice', I will give her a gift she may not want when the time comes.

Alyssa[Spectre]: I wake up on the ground with the sheets telling me I rolled off. The nightmares keep running through my mind and I tried to fight them but always lost. Today is our free day supposedly and since it's early, I can do security checks on our little hideout mainly because I need to and today I feel like being alone

Desmond[Pyro]: I wake up to Tesla's alarm and stretch my arms out a little. I question why the would let us have a free day, it seems almost humane to do it and these people were obviously not. My instincts were telling me they had something planned for today and it wasn't good for our health.

Vladimir: I get into the board meeting noticing all of my heads of staff and teachers sitting down and smile "Where are we at with this year's selection? Have they arrived yet?" I ask demandingly and my head guard nods "They are here sir. The hunt will begin as planned and I think today will be a especially good session." He says proudly and I sit down "We shall see. Every year not one succeeds except for him." I say with hatred even referencing that ******* of a child. Every year I have a elite battalion hunt down the students to determine who is willing to anything to survive and those who are weak. None of them are killed but there will be broken bones. We decide then by who lasted the longest to separate the students. However, one boy did last the entire period it went on. He showed us he could use power unrestricted by our jammers. I should of killed him right then.

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:39pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: I wake up, stretch out, and jump off of the bed. "So, any word of whether it's today or yesterday was the free day? I'll be right back, I think that our mutual friend," I say, referencing Void, "Would like me to tell them the time." I say. I head to wherever Void is.

Lucien [Serpent]: What happens first to this character?

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!