Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Who is Lucien listening on blk?

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:34pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,764 posts

Alice: I turned around to see Alyssa standing in the door. After she told me the time, I nodded and tugged one last time on the blackboard. Looks like another sleepless night. Having gotten used to the routine of tug, wait, turn away, my mind was on other things-like not sleeping- so when the blackboard came away from the wall, I was startled. I turned around agian, but didn't see Alyssa. According to the clock on the wall it was 12:50. I assumed lunch would be soon, and I didn't want to get in trouble and be found out if I didn't show up, so, against my better instinct, i closed the door.
--Erdley: [i'll come up with stuff for her later]

Posted May 4, '13 at 7:37pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,764 posts

Erdely: Void ran into the building after he finished speaking. At about that moment, an announcement blared; "Lunch time is now. Go to the lunch room."
I complied, drifting through the walls until I reached the room, where I became corpereal again, startling more than a few people. I laughed.

Posted May 4, '13 at 7:43pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I find Pentagram forgetting my mask in the haste and I actually feel anger as I appoarch  her "What the HELL are you doing? You are looking for her right?" He paces back and forth then a wave of purple energy pulses from his head down to his black boots "Sorry about that, I..can't control myself sometimes." I say apologizing then I unwind"There is much I want to tell you but can't." I say in a low voice "Vladimir is the only one that can bring her back but we must be careful. With her Vladimir will take over the worlds I mean world." I try to correct myself

Posted May 4, '13 at 8:15pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,764 posts

Alice [Pentagram]: I stepped back a little, unnerved by Void's outburst and the fact he wasn't wearing that mask. Without the mask, he almost looked human. Heck, he almost looked like my brother's friend Reuben, who was an albino. "Worlds? You mean like the others?" I'd accidentally gone to one once, where all around me were bloody roses and a black sky and people struggling to escape....that had been a nightmare.
"What do you mean that ....Ivaya is the key to worlds? Can't we use her?" I feel bad talking about someone like she was a tool, but in this case it was neccessary.
Then the loudspeakers in each room announced "Lunch time is now. Go to the lunch room." I gave Void a steely glare. The trick with the purple energy and the rage had only shaken me slightly. "We'll discuss this later."
And I went out.
---
Erdely [Satan]- I sat down to lunch. Having floated through the walls, I was the first. Nothing on the table fitted my hunger -nothing was raw, and everything was cooked-I remembered the half-eaten brain in the basement, and decided to go get it. I was tired from spending the morning floating through the walls, so I decided to walk.

Posted May 4, '13 at 9:20pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I morph to the 18 year old version of myself and follow her to the lunch room "We will but for now I will go with you to lunch. I need company every now and then. My name real name is Zane by the way Alice." I say walking beside her, it felt strange to say my own name. I barely remembered it. I hadn't eaten anything in so long, too much to worry about. "Tell me something about you Alice, I talk too much." I say with a smile as I open the lunch room door for her. After that episode I need to calm down and take it easy. My only wish is one day I will finally be whole again but that dream died along with...wait, their Stone Henge is still here I believe. After this I will perform that ancient ritual to rid me of my demons.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: Well, he heard footsteps. It's the Russian Headmaster guy.

Nick [Tesla]: So, you never really told me what Desmond does next. When I did, quote:

"That's what we're learning to do tonight. Let me try farther now, hang on." I say. On the far side of the room, I teleport just outside the door, and of course, concentrate beforehand. I open the door. "Voila." I say to Desmond, shutting the door.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:04pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

Meaning at the end, I walk in, and THEN shut the door.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:38pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(Sorry about that)
Desmond[Pryo]: I applaud him with a smile "Nice trick, did Void teach you that?" I ask curiously mainly because I wanted to learn that as well "This free day is going pretty well don't you think?"

Vladimir: I walk with the leader of the Inquisitors, he and his team are standing by waiting to strike during the lunch "Is everything ready? Remember, hurt but don't kill." I say. They wouldn't be of any use then. The man wore a thick black suit almost resembling Void's but it had a layer of armor and he wore a thick helmet "Yes yes. The men are awaiting your word. This is my favorite day of the year. Teaching the younglings who is boss." He says enthusiastically and I nod "You never disappoint. Let them eat and relax then hit them half way through." I command as I watch him salute then leave to join his men "Ivaya, one day I will bring you back and you will not end up like your younger brother Valentin. Never have I seen such bloodlust so I put him down." He says to himself out loud a bit then sighs and walks further down the hall to the security room where he will watch the show

Alyssa[Spectre]: I open the basement door to find Desmond and Nicholas "Come on guys, it's time for lunch." I say motioned with my hand to come on. Alice was obsessed with that girl a little bit, maybe she will forget about as the days go by. I made sure to erase those seals, one of the teachers might sense so many seals in one place.

Posted May 5, '13 at 10:05am

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

By the way, you should star posting what Chelsea says, using her as a character. Since you do it with Desmond, Alyssa, and Void.

Nick [Tesla]: "Yeah, I did. Let's go to lunch." I say. I go up to lunch and sit down. When I do, a kid around 18 or 19 with medium brown hair sits by me. "Hey, who are you?" He asks me. A girl sits by him as well. "So, what can you make about what Vladmir said?" He asks the girl. I turn to him. "Nicholas Archer. You? Also, if I'm not mistaken, you have some information on Vladmir. C'mon down to the basement, at 2:30 AM. We can talk there. You too." I tell both the boy and girl. "Alright, sounds good. It's Lucien, by the way." He says. "Lucien James Thomas." He completes. "You're going to need a code name though." I tell him. "What about, Serpent?" Lucien asks. "Sure, sure, that's good." I say. "And you?" I ask the girl.

Lucien [Serpent]: "Quick, it's lunch time. It'd be suspicious if we didn't show up." I whisper to her. We walk to lunch, and sit down by a kid with Messy jet black hair, and a slight tan. "Hey, who are you?" I ask him, as Chelsea sits down by me. "So, what can you make about what Vladmir said?" I ask Chelsea. I turn back to him. "Nicholas Archer. You? Also, if I'm not mistaken, you have some information on Vladmir. C'mon down to the basement, at 2:30 AM. We can talk there. You too." Nicholas informs me and Chelsea. "Alright, sounds good. It's Lucien, by the way." I say. "Lucien James Thomas." I complete. "You're going to need a code name though." He explains to us. "What about, Serpent?" I ask immediately. "Sure, sure, that's good." He says. "And you?" He asks Chelsea.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!