Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 5, '13 at 10:42am

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Oh and, just a bit more, right after that.

Lucien [Serpent]: "Oh my God. We have to move, quickly! The Inquisitors are coming to attack. Anywhere we can hide?" I say. "I know a place." Nicholas says. He grabs me, I grab Chelsea, and then he grabs this other guy I never met, and the other guy grabs this other girl. Then, he says something odd, and we teleport. I get up a little unsteadily, and wake up in what appears to be a basement. "Is it safe to talk?" I whisper. "Yes." Nicholas says. "I remember Vladmir talking with the leader of the inquisitors, and they were saying they were going to attack everyone during lunch." I explain to them. "So, who are they?" I ask about the other two. "Desmond and Alyssa." Nick says. "Oh no. Alice and Erdeley." Nick says. He teleports to the lunch room, and comes back, with Alice and Erdeley. He's bleeding bad. "*cough* It's horrible. It's just horrible." He says. and he passes out. We help him, and eventually he wakes up. "It's too late for everyone else." He tells me. "Vladmir just said hurt but not kill. That can only mean one thing..." I say, darkly. "We'll have to wait down here." I finish.

Nick [Tesla]: "Oh my God. We have to move, quickly! The Inquisitors are coming to attack. Anywhere we can hide?" Lucien says. "I know a place." I say, thinking of the basement. I grab Lucien, who grabs Chelsea, and then I grab Desmond, who grabs Alyssa. Then, I say "Mro vas", focusing on the basement, and we teleport there. I get up, and dust myself off. "Is it safe to talk?" Lucien whispers, breaking the silence. "Yes." I say. "I remember Vladmir talking with the leader of the inquisitors, and they were saying they were going to attack everyone during lunch." Lucien explains to us. "So, who are they?" Lucien asks. "Desmond and Alyssa." I say. "Oh no. Alice and Erdeley." I realize. I say 'Mro Vas' thinking of the lunch room. I appear, and it's pandemonium. The Inquisitors are hurting everyone. Some are using bullets, while most are using horrible, torturous, magic. I grab Alice, and run after Erdeley, as I get shot everywhere almost. I start bleeding horribly. I jump and grab Erdeley, and kick off an inquisitor, trying to teleport with us. "Mro Vas." I say weakly, and I concentrate on the basement, and appear there. "*cough* It's horrible. It's just horrible." I say. and I pass out. I wake up, with a start, still in the basement. "It's too late for everyone else." I tell them. "Vladmir just said hurt but not kill. That can only mean one thing..." Lucien says, darkly. "We'll have to wait down here." He finishes.

Posted May 5, '13 at 11:58am

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Chelsea: After helping Nick I sit down against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest, I haven't been in a situation like this before so I had no idea what to do "I can believe this is happening, why would he do this?" I almost cry out but then I put my head down into my knees "I want to go home." I quietly say

Desmond[Pyro]: I help Nicholas as soon as he teleports back, i try my best with healing magic but it's mediocre at best but then I see Alyssa holding her hands over him, eyes closed and humming as Nicholas's wounds began to heal immensely to the point where you could barely see them. I step away from him and sit on my chair "I'm sure void is ok. Good thing he gave you that scroll or else they wouldn't of made it."'I say lightly

Alyssa[Spectre]: My eyes widen as Nicholas comes back from getting Alice and Erdely. I rush over to him and kneel over him, placing my hand over him with closing my eyes and hum a song my mother taught. My mother taught me how to heal after my dog hurt it's leg. I do this for a bit before stopping to see how the wounds are and I smile "I'm glad you're still alive Tesla." I say smiling then stand back up. I realize the situation we're in, stuck down here until things clear up

Void: I dodge the first hail of bullet by teleporting "Go, run and stay in groups!" I yell as I block a magical attack. I run towards the ones blocking the door in blazing speed. I wind up my fist and punch one in the gut, lighting amplifying it as it connects and he keels over in pain and jump over one that goes for me, my fingers touch his temple and I turn him to fight for me. I laugh as i run straight in the wall and vanish into it in a puff of black smoke. I reappear in the basement by the door "That was different." I say as I take a seat on the steps, wiping blood off of my face and transform back into my black outfit but I had forgotten the mask. It was the blood of some of the students but it bothered me none since I've been drenched it a long time ago.

Posted May 5, '13 at 3:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Nick [Tesla]: Void appears. "This is terrible. It's not like Vladmir to do something such as this, it's just... I shouldn't have just said that." Lucien says. "How do you know about Vladmir, Lucien?" I inquire. "It's just that he's my..." He sighs, "He's my grandfather. He promptly disowned my mother, when she got married, saying that 'You shouldn't have married that filth' to my mother, referring to my father. I always told people that my grandfather on my mother's side was dead. When my mother died, I said it was a heart attack, even though I knew that Vladmir had tortured and killed her."  Lucien explains, sadly. "Wow. That's just... horrible." I say. We sit in silence, when I break the silence. "Now that we're all here, I feel that, since this is a time of need, I should teach you all the spell. But first, Chelsea, what will your code name be?"

Lucien [Serpent]: Void appears. "This is terrible. It's not like Vladmir to do something such as this, it's just... I shouldn't have just said that." I say. "How do you know about Vladmir, Lucien?" Nick inquires. "It's just that he's my..." I sigh, "He's my grandfather. He promptly disowned my mother, when she got married, saying that 'You shouldn't have married that filth' to my mother, referring to my father. I always told people that my grandfather on my mother's side was dead. When my mother died, I said it was a heart attack, even though I knew that Vladmir had tortured and killed her."  I explain, sadly. "Wow. That's just... horrible." Nick says. We sit in silence, when Nick breaks the silence. "Now that we're all here, I feel that, since this is a time of need, I should teach you all the spell. But first, Chelsea, what will your code name be?"

Posted May 5, '13 at 9:23pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: My eyes widen at Lucien's story, how could I have missed one of his descendants. Does he know he had a uncle here once? I doubt he does. No one does. He met the same fate at his mother but far earlier in his life. I lean against the wall holding out my hand while as it's consumed by misshapen shadows until it forms as faces long since dead. I stare at if for a time, it is literaly a physcial memory of the people who I have seen die. There are too many to count. I do not pay attention to what they do. This world isn't mind to intereact, it's mine to save as it always has been.

Chelsea: I remain how I am as he speaks, what he says even make me feel worse. I slowly lift my head up and wipe a few tears that I had left go as I hear Nick "My code name? I guess Rose.." I say softly finally standing up. I was done crying and moping already, my father always yelled at me for doing it "Spell? I can't even use magic." I say then that Alyssa girl come over to Lucien then me with a small smile "Here you go, I almost forgot." she says lightly. It hurt a little but now I can feel my magic again and it is comforting

Alyssa: I feel sorrow for Lucien. I sort of get how he must of felt or feels. When I was young and out playing in the yard, The magic police came to my house and burned it, knowing my parents were inside. They had no chance to get out alive. I watched from afar as my dad carried my charred mom out of the front door only to be shot down like dogs. I listen to Chelsea and I realize I still need to give them the resistance as I did the rest. I walk over to Lucien and hold his hand for a bit, then over to Chelsea "Here you go, I almost forgot." i say as I grab her hand then let go, releasing the restrictions from them both

Desmond[Pyro]: I feel bad for the guy, I really do but now it not the time to dwell on it as I listen to them talk the hear what Tesla say with a smile "I was wondering when you were going to show me that trick." I say eagerly "We could all benefit from it now that Vladimir has stepped up his game." I comment

Posted May 6, '13 at 5:16pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,713 posts

Alice [Pentagram]- They're all standing by the blackboard, maybe discussing things. Mint Bunny and Tink are flitting around my head anxiously. And my head hurts...I don't remember what happened, but there's a scorching pain along my temple, I think I was hit with something... Maybe it's a tranq of some sort, because my knees feel weird, and I have to sit down in more of a collapse than a deliberate action. And there's something warm on my neck that I don't want to look at -I can't be hurt, I just can't- and I'm tired. There was something Void-Zane?- had said, something I should've told the others about what's her name, but it's too dark, and I feel too weird.
------
Erdely [Satan] - I'm perfectly fine. Everyone is in a bit of panic mode, but I've never cared. Death isn't new to me. While they're all talking in frantic low voices, I'm looking for the remains of that brain. If I can't eat it -maybe they get moldy over time- I can still throw it at someone.
What had Void said about the amount of damage I could do? I'd forgotten, my head full of bloody fantasies. I wasn't exactly grateful to what's-his-face -I still wanted to kill- but if I went up there alone, I'd be able to score my own kills. He'd shouted something, what was it -Mro Vras- so I think it in my head, whispering under my breath, and then -
I'm somewhere else entirely. I don't know where, and I remember my ghosting skills from the morning. I recast the spell -small groan of energy depletion- and poke my face through the wall.
Three lone gunmen. Perfect.

Posted May 6, '13 at 5:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,417 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: I glance at Nick, carving Serpent into one chair, and Rose into another. "Alright, well, let's listen to Tesla." I say. "Alright everyone. Wait... Void, are you alright? You're... kind of... zoned out." Nick asks. As he does, I notice it too. He's staring at the wall, as if it was covered in... faces.

Nick [Tesla]: I carve Serpent into one chair, and Rose into another. "Alright, well, let's listen to Tesla." Lucien says. "Alright everyone. Wait... Void, are you alright? You're... kind of... zoned out." I ask, wondering what exactly is going on with him.

Posted May 6, '13 at 6:33pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I look up at him coldly "I have made too many sacrifices Tesla that one day I might tell you. I am not going to let this world die as the others did, this one has a chance I have not seen in quite awhile. I am not human, know that face, I am indeed a ghost of a person traveling across worlds in attempt to find solace." I say my emotion not changing at all my features young but there was scaring that was not physical. I am human but husk of one more so. "Leave me be. I am your mentor. It's best if we are not friends for my sake." I say finally

Chelsea[Rose]: I listen to Void speak and my eyes go wide. He spoke of other worlds that were destroyed? It was a little confusing. I walk over to my chair and sit down looking a little sick

Desmond[Pryo]: My head turns to Void, he must be from another dimension is sounded like, but it that were true, where was our Void?

Alyssa[Spectre]: I can resist arcanite? i didn't know what that was until just now. Void sounded a lot like a superhuman to me and a danger to us

Posted May 6, '13 at 6:38pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

The gun men fire at Erdely the moment after she appears, they form a line and send a combined energy blast at her at a fast speed directed towards her chest

Posted May 6, '13 at 7:01pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,713 posts

Alice[Pentagram]: .....*unconsciousness*
---
Erdely[Satan]-The gunners fire at me, and since I'm still ghosty, the bullets shoot right through me with an unpleasant tingling sensation. Seeing this, one barks out an order and they reload, with bullets that glow electric blue and fizz. It takes them a while, however, and one doesn't, spraying the bullets that pass through my incorpereal form as if to keep me back. I twist his neck sharply and vanish through the floor as glow-worm-blue bullets tear through the space I just was in.
One hits my arm, slowed by the mass of wood and carpet. It stings, and delivers a small shock.
Magic bullets? Naughty.

Posted May 6, '13 at 9:36pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

One gunmanyells "Bring in the Reaper, we got a tricky one here." He says and a guy in a sleek black suit that covered his entire boy with a helmet to match. His hand hold purple electric pulses and a sword in the other (He can sense you) and walks around manically "Come out kitty and play..." He says in a creepy voice than followed by laughter

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!