Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 6, '13 at 9:51pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,076 posts

Erdely[Satan]- They've got someone else, a cackling man who reminds me a lot of my geamăn. But my geamăn was dead, I killed him as he asked me to, with demons streaming from his orifices. This man couldn't be stronger than my geamăn, because geamăn wasn't from this dimension, and this man so obviously was it was almost laughable. However, I didn't trust the sword or the pulses, and he could still damage me.
Almost on cue, something gloopy and purple, a cracking ball of electricity shot past me, and a tentantcle snatched at my leg, like a burn. Mro Vras, and I'm away from the angry purple ball, a bit more tired, but still just as nimble.
"You can't catch me~" I taunted, ghostlike. "I'm a diavol from teren coșmar, and I'm here to kill you~" My voice comes from a different wall each time, and the non-pulsing gunners turn around nervously. I have to say, I'm impressed with the nerve of this reaper. Even when I shoot out of the ground, sink my teeth into one of the gunners as he wildly yanks the trigger -I blocked it, stupid human, I can be careful- the pulsing man doesn't twitch.

Posted May 6, '13 at 9:59pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Void: I rush over by Alice's side and notice her neck, there's blooding all around the back of it. This is a poison created by liquid Arcanite, which is newr impossible to make, and it's very deadly and almost always fatal to people like us. Magic can not help her. I lean down and suck the poison out. It barely bothers me and I pick her up and carry her over to her a table and lay her down. Alice has always had a special place in my mind throughout each dimension. I will not grow so attached this time to avoid further tragic events.

Posted May 7, '13 at 4:19pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,076 posts

Alice[Pentagram]: In the darkness behind me eyes, something a deep, nearly invisible burgundy color appears. It flowers and twirls, and then it goes away again and I'm left to float in unconsciousness.
--
Erdely[Satan]: You haven't made an update to the fight scene yet.

Posted May 7, '13 at 5:15pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

The reaper keeps his guard "I am not afraid of Heretic such as yourself" he says crazily "If this foolish nonsense does not stop, then I shall make you." He says angrily then charges you, sweeping you legs out from under you, he nails you in your gut with a strike, holding his pulsing sword inches from your head "Lasts Words?" He chuckles manically. One gunman is running away but not screaming in fear, more like determined to get to someone

Void: I watch over Alice then seeing her not wake worries me show is decide to enter her mind, forcing her to enter thr world of my mine. I feel her appear, my back it turned to her "Alice, don't be alarmed. It is me and not a figment of your imagination. I said we would finish out conversation and he we shall. Your mind should be stable enough. That blood soaked world was my home. My true name is Valentin and Vladimir is my father in that world as in all the others. The void in his world is dead. I am the only to survive across every dimension. Ivaya will allow Vladimir to summon creatures that will help him take over thee world, killing millions. No one survives. You have always been the one I trusted most in each world so this is why I tell you this. Any questions I am happy to answer." I say in a ghost-like tone

Posted May 7, '13 at 6:07pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,076 posts

Alice[Pentagram]: It's all a bit much to take in, and interestingingly, the first thing I have to say is "How many names do you even have?"
I want to sit down somewhere-my head still hurts- but the darkness is boundless. Not even FMB or Unai is here.
This is my dreamland, isn't it? Slowly, I pull up a memory of one of the last good times with my brother, and the world around me begins taking on a clear-blue-sky hue. "Which other worlds?" A few memories -mine, not mine- float across my vision for the barest of seconds. "Where would the ones Vladmir summons from be? And where am I now?"
-
Erdely[Satan]- The reaper's good. He has all the tricks my geamăn taught me, and a few I haven't seen before. As soon as I kill the second gunman, he has me pinned, magic-glow sword at my throat.
I'm not afraid. I'm never afraid. In fact, this act makes the great cackling laugh I'd practiced since childhood well up and burst out, an explosion of noise. My stomach hurts from the strike, a nice solid one, but jævla if he thinks this is the end of me.  Far from it.
With a spell my geamăn  taught me, I touch my sharp nails to his skin -exposed in a small tear by a flying splinter- and disappear inside him, a wraith among his organs, grappling and lashing out, tearing and still bubbling out my mad laughter, a foc diavol on the loose.

Posted May 7, '13 at 6:31pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nick [Tesla]: "Alright everyone. I want you to concentrate on a spot in this room. Good. Now, I want you to calmly say 'Mro Vas' Okay? Soon, you'll be able to travel much farther." I say. Just to demonstrate, I focus on the top of the table, and say, "Mro Vas". I then say "Ta-dah! Now, you all try." I say.

Lucien [Serpent]: After watching Nick demonstrate, I focus on the corner of the room, and I calmly say "Mro Vas."

Posted May 7, '13 at 9:20pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]:  I smile for the faintest of seconds "That is my true name, you are the first to hear it except for one other world." I say then begin to walk back and forth "There are infinite amount of dimensions and hundreds of worlds within them or a parallel universe. I come from another world but Ivaya can cross dimensions or open portals. Our dimension's difference is time, sort like time travel. Vladimir will get his monsters from the Sinister Dimension. I was sent there once to see if I could kill them off. I got half-way." I say disappointed  then I take on a fearful look "Oh no, He's here." I say almost with fear in my voice as a copy of my myself but scarred and bloody "I didn't expect to see you here again old pal..." He says with a crazed and deranged look, bloodlust present in his wide eyes. I stand between him and Alice "Alice, that is who I truly should be. This is my demon." I say as I prepare to fight but the crazed Void just slides his nail across his collarbone drawing more blood "I will gain control and No one will stop me." He laughs maniaclly before disappearing into the darkness and I remain tense "I will now break the connection but I most show you this first, why I am the way I am and why I suffer this." I say disappearing too but the area behind me turns into a city. People are running and screaming as Monsters Hunt them down "This was my home and ever since I learned of other worlds I made it my mission to save them from the same fate which is why I do this." My body-less voice booms then the scene changes. It is me holding a bloody, still breathing, Alice in my arms as monsters encircle us surronded by Tesla,Satan, Pryo, Serpent, Rose, Spectre and countless others who lay torn apart. It is the first time you see me cry then I dropped Alice's body and shoot a bolt through her head and vanish "That is why I am this way. I have watched my friends die over and over so now I feel nothing and onlh care about what I need to do." My voice booms again before I appear once more "You will awake in awhile but I must leave you." I say finally before walking into darkness

Alyssa[Spectre]: I do as he instructed "Mro Vas!" I say focusing on the farthest point across from me in the room and I feel a little weird as I appear there "That is really something.." I say a little dizzy

Desmond[Pyro]: "Sounds good. Mro Vas." I say focusing and appear in the corner opposite of Lucien with a smile "That is pretty cool." I say casually

Chelsea[Rose]: I stand up and focus, I am not feeling the best with all that is going around us "Mro Vas." I say inna weird way and find myself appearing next to Lucien "It really works." I say softly. I hated seeing people be hurt and suffer, it was the only thing that brought me down and it was all around us as we stayed here

A man in a much-higher grade suit comes down the corridor much like the Reaper but much more dangerous looking. He has the sword, a machine pistol and spiked gloves that hook at the end. He is weaing night-vison looking goggles and a long-coat of some-kind "You have been killing me men, have you?" He chuckles like a rich man "Such a little girl, you shall be fun to kill." He says with a cold voice (You cannot defeat him at this point in the story)

Posted May 7, '13 at 9:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent] and Nick [Tesla] "Errr... Help?" I ask, as I clipped through the wall when I teleported. "Just teleport out." Nick says. "Mro Vas." I say, ending up on top of the table by Nick. I jump off, and observe. "Alright everyone. Now, teleport, far far away, and come back in a few minutes" Nick says. I concentrate on the place I spent most of my life, before this. "Mro Vas." I say. I get up, and take a look at the grave. "Sarah Stokonov/Thomas. 1978 - 2005." It says. I look at another dusty grave, an unfamiliar one. I wipe the dust off and read the name. (Tell me what name it is by the way, Mordex.) Meanwhile (Switching to Nick) I concentrate on the place I often explored. "Mro Vas," I say, and I spit the sand out of my mouth. An ancient Egyptian tomb, from which the Pharaoh, Ramesses the Great, my ancestor, lies. I slowly enter.

Posted May 8, '13 at 5:23pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,076 posts

Alice[Pentagram]-  Over and over again? Reminds me of one of the memories I'd just recaptured, being stuck forever in a mansion while all my friends were slain by a lage, hulking gray alien. I'd gone blind, and our dimension-ripper was a traitor, and the time-traveler was dead, and there were bloody numbers on the floor.
But that was not the worst.
"Not the worst, eh, lass?" says a voice too familiar.
I'd had my brother Alfred, yes, and then there was the one I refused to acknowledge. In fact, as far as I knew, he was dead. Kienan should've been dead.
This is my dream, isn't it?
--
Erdely [Satana] - (okay.) As I burst out of the top of the old Reaper's skull, tired but extremely happy, bloodsoaked, the new man shoots at me, the same pulses of purple energy, except these were green. I hated green. Apparently the green hated me, too, because as I lunged forwards, it swung back around me like a boomerang, efficiently tracking my moves. It was an amorphous cloud, following after me,and I knew it would hurt and probably kill me.
Well, poo. That's no fun. So instead of engaging this new character like my blood sang for me to do, my common sense made a rare appearance and I darted away, several loose-hanging tentacles needling my back.
Every time I made a sharp turn, I gained a step, and every straightaway, I lost four. Did I have enough energy to-? 'Mro Vras!' I shouted, and then slid sideways as my energy faltered and flickered, wondering if it would drain out or not. "Dritt!" I cursed as the cloud came upon me. This was not how I planned on going. And then I flickered out as a small crumb of greeness seated itself on my hat and kept reaching.
Back in the basement again.

Posted May 8, '13 at 6:27pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

The tombstone reads 'Valentin Stokonov 1994-2006' with a barely visible inscription on the bottom 'A child born of the Void'

A Anubis appoarches Nicholas and kneel in a bow "Nicholas, Descendant of Ramesses, it is good to see again. Word has it you were taken to the Academy, I am glad you are still alive." He says. Ancient cultures built structures so Mystical creatures could come to this world but many have been closed. This is a exception and the Anubis, Alik'vr safe guard it

Desmond[Pyro]: I watch them leave then say "Mro Vas." And I am teleportrd back to my house where my family greets me with surprise and relief and I smile being able to see them again
Alysssa[Spectre]: I wait for them to go "Mro Vas." I say and am transported to a empty lot where the burn marks still scorched the earth. It was my childhood home and ashes that have long since blown away. I sit down at stare at the black earth wrapped in thought

Chelsea[Rose]: I am the last to go as each one leaves "Mro Vas." I finally say as I appear in Athens, my home. I walk the streets again in the normal- part of the city which was so nice it made me forget about evrything else. I picked a beautifu red rose and tucked it in my hair. I rembered that I only had a few minutes but it was more than enough

Valentin[Void]: My mind goes back into the real world but I gave Alice sole company before I left. Spirits could now visit her and anyone who died that she knew could see her once more. I watch as Erdely appears in the basement "Did you have fun? I know what you were doing and that was good work, taking down a reaper." I say blankly then take a seat on my chair as a little bit of my energy was drained from what I just did.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!