Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 8, '13 at 7:07pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

Alice[Pentagram]: "Why are you here, Kieran? Wasn't once enough?" My voice is stone cold.
He laughed in that infuriating way. "Lass, if you think burning me once would be enough to keep me from knifing your younger brother, you're mistaken."
"You did what to Alfred?!"
He laughed again. "Not yet, but soon. Something's coming." He leaned close, and I backed away. "Silly Alicey, you cannae escape from me."
And then with a nearly audible impact, I broke out of nightmareland like a mirror shattering.
Did I do that? Or did Kieran kick me?
--
Erdely [Satana] (I've decided that Satana sounds better than Satan, can I change that?) I'm too busy clawing at the green goo on my favorite hat to hear Void -or Zane, or whatever he felt like calling himself- at first. When I pull at it, it sticks to my fingers with a burning sensation.
"Hmm? Oh, yes, it was so much fun~" I pulled my clean hand through my bloody hair and find a bone fragment, and toss it into my mouth idly. Then I present my green-gooped hand at him. The burning has grown into an intense pain, and it looks like the goo is melting through my skin. "Get this off, dear sir, or your lovely Satana will drop dead." I give him my most sardonic grin.

Posted May 8, '13 at 7:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "Hang on, Void? How come he never told me, or even told me he was dead?" I ask myself. I think of the basement. "Mro Vas." I say, and I teleport. "Void, how come you never told me we were related? Or that you're dead? I found your grave, right next to my Mother's." I tell him.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "It's only a short visit, I decided to take a bit of a trip. I do have one question, though. Do you know of any Lucien Thomas?" I ask him, wondering if any of his heritage lies here.

Posted May 8, '13 at 9:29pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I place my hand in front of her, a tiny vortex sucks all of the green jell off of her and it disappears, then I place my hand on her arm and heal her then let go as Lucien appears and speaks "In this world I am dead, but there are other worlds Lucien. What you saw was merely a version of me, because before I turn 13, Vladimir tried to infused me with the most powerful magical substance in existence, Arcanite. He injected it into me to create a unstoppable force that he could use to conquer. It created a split-personality within. One called Chaos and one called Control but each is me. Right now I am control because Chaos will kill everything that ever existed. " I say casually in a cold tone "You are my nehpew Lucien, don't think you're not. If I had came sooner to this world I may have been able to save your mother but such disappointments happen." I say looking directy at him with a cold stare

Desmond[Pyro]: After a lot of hugs from my younger siblings and Mom and a even on from my dad, we have a family dinner and talk about everything that is going on but I leave out the parts of our rebellion

Chelsea[Rose]: People say 'hi' to me as I walk past them and I return it. I was gone for a day and I had missed the smells already.

Alyssa[Spectre]: I sit there for awhile as I think of my family. It had made me strong because I had to live without them. It only reminded me not to grow close to the other memebers because I will not suffer that sadness again

The anubis nods once "Lucien Thomas is a descenat of Ramesses's brother so you too are related but very distantly." He says in a deep voice "When you need me, I shall come to you aid sire." He says bravely "I will bring my finest warriors with me. I fear war is upon you."

Posted May 8, '13 at 9:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "So why have you not told me sooner?" I ask him.
Nick [Tesla]: "Alright, that's all I need to know. I'm going back, before they think anything is amiss." I tell him. I focus on the basement, and say "Mro Vas." I appear to have intruded on a conversation between Lucien and Void.

Posted May 8, '13 at 9:57pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

Alice[Pentagram] - It seems to take ages for me to wake up completely. I lie there for a while, letting muted voices break over me like water, and then I'm awake. A nasty, nasty headache, and a sharp pain in my neck, but hey, better than standing in the dark with Kieran. I groaned and sat up, head throbbing, smoothing my hands down the dried bloodstains on my clothes. "What's going on? What did I miss?"
---
Erdely [Satana] - I nod my thanks to Void and look at the greenish mark on my skin. It doesn't burn anymore, but it tingles unpleasantly, and I spit out the bone fragment and start gnawing on my skin to make it stop. Receiving a strange look from someone, I sigh, bat a few patches of clotted blood out of my face, and find a nice spot to sleep and replenish my energy.

Posted May 8, '13 at 11:52pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I sigh a little "I did not know you were even alive so I didn't bother. I would of told you when I first saw you but there is a time and place for everything." I say  "I do not feel emotion, only reason and logic drive me. All my emotion lies with Chaos. Luckily, Chaos must have full control to take over." I say looking to him as Alice wakes "My only wish is too die, to be free of this curse but before I can be released from torment I must save all of you." I say looking over at Alice "I hope you are okay Alice. The side-effects will be completely gone in a day or so." I say, forgetting about my previous conversation
Chelsea[Rose]: I decide it is time to go back so I say "Mro Vas" and I'm back in the room and notice Alice has woken up. I smiled again like my usually self, everything seemed to be getting better.
Alyssa[Spectre]: I get up and wave goodbye to my parents resting ground and saying "Mro Vas" as I turn away to appear in the basement with people filling it up again and I walk next to Nicholas "How'd yout trip go?" I ask softly
Desmond[Pyro]: I hugged all of my family goodbye and say "Mro Vas" as I exit out of the door, I can only imagine their faces and appear in front of the basement exit as see everyone is here and take my seat

Vladimir: The grandmaster appoarches me "Sir, most of the students have been captured or disabled and one my men is working on a report for you." He says and I notice the word 'most' out of all that and it infuriates but also interests me "What do you mean 'most'?" I try not to yell and he doesn't budge "A girl managed to kill a few grunts and even a reaper before I intervened, a boy student teleported in and out to rescue a few students, and lastly a student that does not appear on the records with blonde, anime sort of hair and blue eyes with pale skin managed to incapacitate several grunts." He says. I clench my fists and my mind wonders about this mystery student but there were several students who just got a pass into advanced classs and extreme surveilance

Posted May 9, '13 at 9:06am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "Okay." I say. Suddenly, I cringe in pain. "They're coming. They know we escaped. We have to hide somewhere." I say.

Nick [Tesla]: "How do you know they're coming, Lucien?" I ask. "I... I... don't know. It's almost like I just know what he's saying, like I'm hearing his thoughts." Lucien says, worriedly.

Posted May 9, '13 at 11:48am

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

The Grandmaster walks away and disappears into a wall. He comes up at the abandoned section of the school "Oh Ivaya, he is finally here. Long since I have waited for this moment which will soon be upon us. I don't know what he has called himself but he believes Vladimir is the real threat here and he would be but I am the true beast. For I am Omega. He is control and I am chaos." I say laughing as I take off my mask and goggles to reveal buzz cut blonde hair and sinsister dark blue eyes.

Posted May 9, '13 at 2:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Anyway, aren't you going to post what Void, Chelsea, Desmond, and Alyssa respond to what I said?

Posted May 9, '13 at 4:29pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - "I really hope so." Suddenly, the one called Lucian winced. "They're coming." He says, and he goes on, but the words come garbled to my ears for a minute. Is this one of those side effects?  I really hoped it would go away.
I snapped back into crisp time. My magic seems squelched and bruised, and I'm afraid to use it. As people who appeared in the room just now begin preparing to hide, I sit up, reach out to Unai and what I told him to hide, and let him take me to the dimension i have desired as 'safe'. Once I tried to take someone else here, and the consequences were disasterous.
---
Erdely[Satana]- I wake up again just as someone says, "They're coming!" My short nap didn't restore a single squick of energy, and I'm all out. This irritates me.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!