Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 9, '13 at 5:36pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Chelsea[Rose]: Just when I thought things were getting better, they're only getting worse. There was no where to really hide and as look over to Void, he is as still as a Statue, his eyes not blinking like he was having a staring contest and he finally spoke "I must leave.". This scares me even more, he was supposed to be our ace in this. Whatever it is can not be good.

Alyssa: I am not worried so much about what Lucien says but more so what  Void just said. What he says next is like he just heard what Lucien said "They are going to give you advanced training but you will be watched religiously. I do need to go, but I might not come back." he says and vanishes. I look at Nicholas for what we should do

Desmond: I listen to everything Void says, it must be important or else he wouldn't be acting all weird. It reminded me of a man who knew he was going to die but didn't know what to do with himself "Out of all of us, Alyssa the most in danger. They already have her marked and..." I stop just as I see Alyssa fall on the floor, grabbing her collar just like we arrived. I didn't know how to get it off and forgot about it but we had to get it off of her somehow as I rush over and try to pull it apart but it barely budges.

Valentin[Void]: My mind is invaded by a unknown presence but it is familiar "Hello Valentin, I have been watching move across worlds for some time and knew you'd come here next. Meet me in the old stadium in the abandoned wing. Come alone, for their safey" A bodiless voice says in my head "I need to leave" I say worried that my worst nightmare has come true. I finally hear what Lucien says "They are going to give you advanced training but will watch you religiously. I do need to go, but I might not come back." I say then vanish saying "Mro Vas" in the barely audible arcais language. I appear in the courtyard and to my horror stands The Grandmaster or Me but he has that wicked look that indicates Chaos has taken over. It would explain the Inquisitors, his agents or henchman. This what going to be bloody

Posted May 9, '13 at 6:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Tracking Device! Of course!" I exclaim. "Alyssa. I am so sorry." I tell her, mysteriously.

Lucien [Serpent]: "What do you mean by that, Nick?" I ask. "She might not be able to come with us." Nicholas replies darkly. "Unless we can get it off." He finishes.

Posted May 10, '13 at 6:27pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,827 posts

Alice [Pentagram] -Floating in the world of pale luminescence, I feel guilty for the others and wonder if I could possibly place an image in their heads of how to get here. That way, I wouldn't have to shred them by dragging them here, and then I could lock the rest out. This is my dimension, I made it. Nobody gets in without my permission.
I stretched back to the one everyone was in -ah, good old heachache, how I haven't missed you- and said "If I tell you a safer place, will you come, or at least try?"
---
Erdely [Satana] - "Do I really have a choice?" I gestured at the door, and as if punctuating my statement, faint strands of voices filtered down. They were coming.

Posted May 10, '13 at 6:46pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Alyssa[Spectre]: The pain is so excruciating I can't scream as my body spasms. I barely hear what Nick says. They're going to to leave me, this can't come offf I think as I watch Desmond stop trying. I can feel the collar draining my energy away. They want me alive but powerless.

Desmond[Pyro]: I stop trying to pull it apart and stand up. If we trying any magic we risk severely hurting her "I don't think there is a way, Maybe if Void was here but he's off gods knows where." I say in defeat. I hear Alice's Voice "Sure, we won't be safe anywhere here anyway." I say

Chelsea[Rose]: I take a seat on a chair and put my face into my hands "It's all falling apart, isn't it?" I say sadly. I didn't really want to be part of this rebellion but they could use my healing skills. I heard Alice and waited for the others to respond, too worried to make a decision about it

Valentin[Void] & Chaos[Omega]: I dreaded this day from the first agonizing moment I was infused with arcanite except this was a physical fight and it wasn't in my head. This was what I was most afraid of, another me but run by Chaos. I see him drawing his blade and I draw my two short blades after him. He charges and swings his sword and it barely misses as I move to the side and managed a small cut across his back and he laughs "I underestimated you." He says

Posted May 10, '13 at 6:54pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,827 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - "Okay, so, I haven't done this before, but if anything feels off, go back immediately. Last time..." my voice wavered, and I scowled inwardly. "Last time was not good. So..."
I floated out an image, forming it into a sphere and poking it into their heads. A soft place, a hollow in a bamboo forest wreathed with effervescent auras against a black sky. My place.
---
Erdely [Satana] - I snatch hold of the image that just comes into my head and squint at it from every perspective. I don't have much energy left for teleporting, but I can always hitch a ride on the way out.
The voices outside come closer. "I'm dead if I stay," I muttered. "Mro Vras."
Going there hurts. Alice said to pull back, but I don't want to, and I end up twisting sideways. The world I end up in is black and white and red, and is nowhere near safe at all.

Posted May 10, '13 at 7:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "I don't care what it is. We're not leaving anyone behind. If you want to go off on your own, feel free. I thought this group was supposed to have a strong leader." I tell Nick.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Well, what else am I supposed to do? It's either take someone, and get us all killed, or leave someone, and we have a higher chance of living!" I yell back at Lucien. "Now, we have to think rationally, fighting won't get us anywhere." I then say. "Alright. She'll come with us. I know a... good place. Far away from the school. Just hold on to me, or someone whose holding onto me." I say, hastily. When they're all with me, I concentrate on the pyramid of Ramesses II (That's who Ramesses The Great was.) "Mro Vas." I say. We appear outside the Tomb, and spit out the tomb. "Alik'vr, (I believe that's the name it was, the Anubis) These are some of the members. I haven't told Lucien yet, he's here though. We need to stay for an amount of time I cannot determine yet." I say to the Anubis. "Welcome, to the Tomb, of Ramesses, The Great!" I tell the others. "My ancestor." I add.

Posted May 10, '13 at 9:08pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Chelsea[Rose]: I smile in shock and awe as I stand before the pyramid, I didn't know Nicholas was royalty and I was even more shocked to see a Anubis, I didn't know they were real and so scary looking "Wow Tesla, This is pretty amazing! It sounds like you got leadership in your blood." I say with a smirk

Alyssa[Spectre]: I hear them arguing but can no longer understand the words. My mind slips into unconsicouness

Desmond[Pyro]: I focus on the image and a strange feeling rushes over me and I feel like I'm going to puke. I look up to see Alice and I turn around once studying my surroundings "Where are we?" I ask

Void & Omega: He goes to sweep my leg, fire covering his leg as he kicks but I flip over it and move a good distance away as I land. He grunts in anger and we meet each other halfway. He swings his sword down and I use my one short swords to block it and side step, get a good slice into his side as blood spills out but he just laughs again "No more games." he yells and drops his sword and holds his hands as me and I do the same. A beam made of every elements unleashes from our palms and collide. I try my hardest but he is gaining more ground

Alik'vr put his right fist to his chest and nods "Yes, my lord. Any friends of Nicholas is a friends of the Anubi. You shall be safe until you wish to leave. Me and my pack will guard the tomb." He says in his raspy, deep voice

Posted May 10, '13 at 9:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Though, one other person in our group has blood from here." I explain, pointing at Lucien. "Let's see, Desmond must've gone with Alice... Is Alyssa here? Or did she go with Alice too? Yep, she did. I hope they're safe." I observe. "One last thing, Alik'vr. I need you to show us to the rooms. My memory's a little hazy, I remember staying in one of them after... That's very odd. I cannot remember what I was hiding here from... Anyway, just show us to the rooms, Alik-vr. When we get there, can you remember what I was hiding from when I fleed here?" I ask him. "Don't worry, the rooms are nice." I assure the others.

Lucien [Serpent]: Me, Egyptian blood? Distantly related to Nick? I think, finding it hard to take all this in. I follow the others, not wanting to bring it up.

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:37pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,827 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - I'm unable to answer for a second as I feel the lessening of tension around my temples. Then, "It's my dimension. Well, not technically a dimension, but more of a little bubble of space. Unai made it for me." Remembering that nobody could see him, I gestured vaguely at the air. My magic was still sdamaged by the arcanite, and I glanced at Alyssa. She didn't look good.
--
Erdely [Satana] - In this world I'd ended up in,  there was silver light and hands like withered plants rising out of the blood-splashed dirt. And there was a black dais with something inhuman standing on it.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:05am

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond[Pyro]: "Very nice Alice and as for Alyssa, I think the collar has stopped whatever it was doing to her as soon as she came here." I say looking down at Alyssa real quick then back to Alice "I'm surprised you have a mythical, they rarely bond with humans any more." I say in slight admiration

Alik'vr hold his blade in front of the entrance to the pyramid and it slowly opens with about 8 other Anubi inside "This way." He say walking into the temple and taking a the first turn right "It is true Lucien, you are our Great Ramesses's Brother ancestor. Here is the sleeping chambers." he says walking into a hallway with 6 different rooms, curtains replaced what would be doors. He turns to face Nick "You were hiding from a Queen Scarab yelling it was going to eat which it could have if I hadn't taking care of it" He says "Here are your rooms. Anything you need, just ask and it shall be served to you. Make yourselves comfortable in the mean time will I inform my pack on what to do." he says walking pass  down into another corridor

Chelsea[Rose]: I smile and keep from laughing a little as I hear about Lucien being royalty, sort of. I will be able to tease him about it now as I tap him on the shoulder "Why didn't you tell me you were royalty, your highness?" I say with a small giggle, I was going to get on his nerves in here if it killed me

Void & Omega: His power is too much for me and the apex of the beam hits me and I fly backwards into a wall. Omega wastes no time and slugs me right in face with hysterical laughter and he continues to punch, but he is to arrogant in his punching and I am able to get my two fingers under his chin for a move I save a time like this. I fuse his essence into my own and he disappears screaming bloody murder as I absorb him. My mind throbs and I hold my head in my hands. I am on the brink of losing myself completely. I will need to perform the Ritual at the Stonehenge sooner than expected but for now the imminent threat is eliminated and I have just grown more powerful

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!