Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:18am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "I didn't even know." I say. (The stuff below takes place, and then) I walk into my room, and set out a few things on tables. Wow, this pillow sure is weird. Good thing I brought my own. I think. I shove it off of the bed, onto the ground. I then set out my own worn pillow from my home on the bed, and lay down. It's night, and I slowly fall asleep... I wake up, and I'm floating around, in the form of a glowing phoenix. My... soul? I think. I apparently have a Phoenix soul. I look around. Void and someone I don't recognize are battling in the courtyard of the school. Who is that other man? I wonder. I circle the battle, solidifying momentarily, to send something flying into the other guy's head.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Six rooms? Odd. Th Egyptian number of completeness is 7..." I say, interested. "Alright, I'll take the room on the middle right." I tell them. "I'll take middle left!" Lucien calls. I walk into my room. Still looks like when I was last here. I throw down a bag of my stuff I grabbed into the linen sheet. The pillow may be uncomfortable, but it stops your soul from leaving your body at night, into the Duat. When your soul leaves, it flies off, and is usually drawn to events that would affect you, or people talking in secret. Most cannot see your soul, but some... Eventually, it either comes back to your body, and you wake up, or it doesn't, and you die a horrible death. Only this type of pillow will prevent your soul from leaving. All souls are different, and they're usually types of animals.

Posted May 11, '13 at 7:19pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - "They're rare?" I said in surprise. "I've got three. I'm just lucky, I suppose..."
---
Erdely [Satana]- I walked towards the dais. Normally, I didn't get creeped out -I was the one doing the creeping- but this place was growing on me, in a bad way. I stared at the ground, placing my feet as to avoid the twisted hand-plants gnarled around the walkway. The black sky offered little light, but the four pillars around the dais glowed faintly.
When I looked back up, the thing on the dais was gone.

Posted May 11, '13 at 9:28pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: Whose ever spirit was helped him take over the Omega and absorb him but better get back to his body because too long in that form and you won't be able to come back. I know of only one place that could do that to something and that is a conduit, a portal between our dimension and the mythical dimension which housed many creatures but most friendly. [i]"Lucien, I know that's you, get back to your body or you will be dead in a few hours. Where are the others staying? The Stonehenge? Easter Island?"[i] I ask mentally to him, telepathy was one of the many arts of mind alteration I have mastered

Chelsea[Rose]: I enter a random room that they haven't already claimed and walk in. I almost squeaked when I entered as I saw beautiful ancient Egyptian dresses. If I wasn't so tired I would try them on so I will do that in the morning. I hope the Alik'vr wouldn't mind, because he scared me. I lay on the bed and surprised it isn't stone, although the pillow wasn't exactly a cloud but it would have to do as I let myself drift into sleep.

Desmond[Pyro]: My eyes widen "Three?!? That's pretty cool. I read that everyone has at least one but they show up when you're ready or need them." I say remembering a page from my family's etheromicon. "It's really a shame the history between humans and the mythicals. They used to roam our world like normal animals but humanity got greedy and started a war with them over their lands and eventually they had to retreat back through the portals never to be heard from again except for rare occurrences." I say still amazed by where I am and what's around me that I laugh a little in amazement "Still, you say Unai made this for you? She is a very good companion to have it seems." I say smiling

Alyssa[Spectre]: I can barely feel my muscles but it's a start. I slowly curl my fingers digging into a strange substance that felt odd. The pain had subsided but I was drained of both physical and magical energy.

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: I think, Half of us are in the Pyramid of Ramesses The Great. Apparenly he's my and Nicholas's ancestor. I then try to wake up. I do so, successfully. I'm sweating, when I notice a line of scarabs in the corner of the room. I get out of bed, and follow them. I creak open a door, and find myself in the presence of a Sphinx. The door seals. I remember the tales of Sphinxes now. It speaks, a woman's voice. "What has roots that no one sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows." It riddles. "I hate riddles. How many tries do I get before I die?" I ask. "Three." It speaks. "Let's see... Pyramids?" I answer. "No." It tells me. "A cliff?" I ask. "No. One more try." It says, annoyed. I think hard. "A mountain?" I finally ask. I dread what it has to say. "...Yes." It says. The door unseals, and I fall back, and it shuts itself. It's daylight now. Somewhere around 8 AM I think. I head back to the rooms, and look for the others.

Nicholas [Tesla]: I wake up, with an Egyptian Mau sitting on my chest, purring. I pet it, and it wakes up, yawning. "Hey Cleo. I didn't know Alik-vr was still keeping you for me." I say. It licks my face a bit. I walk out the door, holding her in my arms. "Hey, my cat Cleo's still here." I tell the others. I see Lucien in a sweat.

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:25pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - "Thanks," I say with a smile. "Unai's a he, though." A twitch of movement catches my eye. "Did Alyssa just move?" I swear her fingers curled up.
"How long should we stay here?" I said absently, watching Alyssa for signs of other movements. "We can't stay forever."
--
Erdely [Satana] -When I spin around at a clacking sound, there it is. A girl-ish thing with long orange pigtails and black spots marring her white skin, and one eye is red. But of course, the most important thing is the giant skeleton hand emerging from her grotesquely malformed mouth, and the enormous bones of arms that hung at her sides, and the way the malformed torso twisted back behind her, and the giant sow bugs crawling from her skin. She reaches a hand to me, a bloody scorpion's tail snapping forwards.
So I muster my energy and run.

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:06pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I nod, it was no new news to me but I figured I should join them. I remeber the place and teleport to it, I am able to the spell without speaking becuase of a Techinque I have developed over the years. I appear right in front of the entrance, even I couldn't enter a magical place like this by teleporting. To my comfort Alik'vr greets me "I expected a visit from you eventually Master Void." He says holding his fist to his chest "Your room has been prepped since you entered this world." He says and I nod "Thank you Alik'vr, your hospitality is most welcoming." I say sincerely as he walks with me into the pyramid "Tell them I am here but are not to be disturbed. I must find the stonehenge, for I know it here. I can sense it's presence in this world." I say taking the oppostie direction of the dorm corridor to the 7th dormitory "Of course." He says then disappering the wrong hall, he would tell them eventually. Pharohs were once a powerful but corrupt mage family which is why the egyptian people thought of them as gods until they were killed off and replaced by a normal human through revolution.

Chelsea[Rose]: I wake up and stretch with a smile as I finally get to try on one of royal dresses. I use the mirror to check how they would look on me and I choose the best one. It was a white silk dress with gold at the edges and blue-red design along the bottom that came a little above my knees with the strap going around my neck. I look in the mirror and comb my blonde hair straight. I also put on a small golden tiara and golden necklace with Ankh as the charm. Happy with my look I grab what looks to be perfume and upon testing It smells I am proven right. This may be a lot but I didn't really have much back home being the oldest with just my dad and 6 siblings. I smile then walk out into the corridor where I see a sweaty Lucien that looks like he saw a zombie "Is evrything all right Lucien?" I ask

Desmond[Pyro]: I smile embarassed at my mistake but shrug "Sorry Unai. Maybe just day or so. We stirred up something awful down there" I notice Alyssa eyes open slowly and I look at alice then move over Alyssa and help her sit up "We're safe here." I say softly

Alyssa[Spectre]: I can hear their voice clearer and I'm happy it's Alice and Desmond. I slowly open my eyes and one of them helps me up. My vison is a little blurry "Where are we?" I ask in a very low voice as it is all I manage

"You shouldn't be here." A shadowy figure says suddenly then moves into the light, it is another Void but he is in black open-leather jacket and jeans, blue sneakers. He seems human compared to the other Void as he carries emotion into his words "I never thought I would see you again. Things must of gotten hectic already. Now you're trapped like me, the real Void. That Void you have in your world is merely my twin. He took my nickname when I left to come here, to fight the threat head on but never came back. This is The End. What me and Valentin fought to save the world from. A invasion. My name is Alexei." He said with a bow "Now come with me, it is too dangerous to remain in the open." He says. His hair was neatly combed but a little long and his eyes were a little paler than Valentin's. He began to walk motioning with his hand to follow.

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Is the guy moving into the light near us? Or by Alyssa and Desmond?

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:57pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Forgot to specify, by Erdely

Posted May 12, '13 at 10:40am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "Well, my soul drifted off in the night, because I didn't use some weird pillow, and so I met with Void, and I'm pretty sure he's here, and then my soul came back, which woke me up, and it was still night. I followed a trail of locusts, and I had to solve a Sphinx riddle to leave a room alive, which I was in for hours, and I just got out, by finally answering the Riddle, on my last try." I explain. "Wow." Nicholas says.

Nicholas [Tesla]: After hearing Lucien's tale, I'm very interested. "Tell me, where did you see the Sphinx?" I ask Lucien. "Down the hall, take a right, it's the second door on your left." He tells me. I walk there, and open the door, to see the Sphinx. "Alik'vr. Can you bring this Sphinx and have it guard the only entrance?" I ask him, as he walks by.

Posted May 12, '13 at 12:55pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I enter my room and it is everything I hoped it to be. There is a large bookcase and several aritifacts of the arcane nature which can amplify my search. I sit in the middle of them room and cast a meditation circle around me then sit and meditate. I need to shift through the world's energy to find the stonehenge. I can stop the fighting inside my own mind and even perhaps with the help of the others bring back Alexei. We would definitely succed then because when he left and never returned is when things got near impossible

Alik'vr pauses for a moment before giving a nod "I will see what I can do, she might listen if she knew Master Void was here." He says heading off to the room with the sphinx

Chelsea[Rose]: My eyes widen a little with concern "Well I'm glad you're not hurt or ... dead." I say in reponse then watch Alik'vr walk away after Nick's question "This is place grows more amazing each hour. You take me on tour Nicholas, this place is so fascinating." I suggest with pleading eyes. I wanted to see everything this tomb had to offer

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!