Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

*You should take me

Posted May 12, '13 at 3:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "I might as well, considering the fact that this is our new base." I tell them. "Now this, is the Room of Requirement. Concentrate on what you want it to be, open it, and then, it is what you want. I know a few Egyptian Spells. For Example," I say. "Maw" I speak. A bit of water appears in the air, and it soaks Cleo. She hisses, and sulks away. "Oops, sorry." I call to it. "Anyway, the spell that actually opens the Room of Requirement goes like this. Of course, this spell actually opens all doors, and unlocks them, as well as other things, but the Room of Requirement can ONLY be opened by it." I tell them. "W'peh" I speak to the door. It creaks open, revealing a meeting room, with many books involving spells, a large practice area, staffs and wands to channel the magic, and a large chalkboard. "I made it a teaching area for us. In the room, you can concentrate on something you want, and it will be in the room, but to a lesser extent." I tell them. I concentrate, and a curved green sword appears. "As long as you keep the door open, it will stay here, also, now it will always appear as we left it when we summon the room again." I tell them.

Posted May 12, '13 at 3:47pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

By summon it, I meant do the spell and stuff for the same purpose. If someone wanted a Spa or something, it would be filled with hot tubs and those stones or whatever. If someone wanted a place to hide, it would be dark, and have many spots that are secluded. As long as someone's inside, it will stay the same, unless it's a corpse.

Posted May 12, '13 at 7:24pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - "We're in my personal dimension." I answer Alyssa. "But we can't stay forever... the more Vladmir searches for us, the more his magic eats away at here. Look." I help Alyssa to her feet and guide both of them to the edge of my dimension, which was just a black nothing streaked with a few auras. The ground near the edges bubbled and seethed unhealthily. "That's him. We can't stay for long. He's probably out and  looking already. Where are the others, do you know?" I directed the question at Desmond. I really did not want my dimension destroyed.
---
Erdely [Satana] - I squinted suspiciously at this new Void -Alexei, was it? There were too many peolple. There probably would've been other me's, too, except I was a fiction. Completely unique, and the universe I hailed from I had gotten my geamăn to help me destroy. If any of the rest of us had escaped, we'd be worse than Alexei and the other Void said Valentin would be.
As it was, I could destroy universes on my own, thanks. Geamăn gave me his soul, and I took it as I burned him. Two people in me now. His voice scrabbling at the back of my skull.
I looked back at the creature behind us, still lurching closer, and when it reached to touch me again, snapped its hand off at the skeletal wrist. Maybe I could keep it. Pulling the bones apart idly, I  followed Alexei to wherever he felt like leading me.

Posted May 12, '13 at 7:26pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

^Oh, and just to add something so it doesn't seem like I'm making Erdely too much of a power-hoarder, she can't destroy universes yet. Hasn't got everything.

Posted May 12, '13 at 8:50pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

'Alexei' takes you to stone circle surronding by different color flames "You and me are one of a kind you know. I took the name Alexei when I came to their dimension because I saw Valentin in so much pain so I helped him. He became my soul brother and when I left to come here he was devastated. There is not a more tormented creature, but I have used him to do my work. My true name Erdely is Zexo and I come from the dimesion of the Ether." He says sitting on the cleanest rock

Chelsea[Rose]: My mouth is a opened with amazement "This is more than I ever could of imagined. You're lucky have soo much time here and all to yourself. It must've been great." I say smiling because I never really had a quiet moment to myself.

Desmond[Pyro]: I shake my head "I wasn't there long enough to find out, but I'm sure we could find them." I say hopefully

Alyssa[Spectre]: My will is broken and I sit back down on the ground "I just want this all to stop.." I say glumly

Posted May 12, '13 at 9:31pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - I reach over and impulsively give Alyssa a hug. "It'll come out okay," I said. "We'll think of something." I turned to Desmond again. "Since my magic is kind of squashed right now, can you do kind of a finding-spell?"
-----
Erdely [Satana] - I pulled at the bones some more. There's a lot of bones in the giant hand. None of them seem to have marrow, just a blistering contamination that's black and puts spots on my fingers when I touch it.
Everyone seems to have fake names now. "Where's Ether?" I asked. The word Ether sounds kind of pure and ghostly, a far cry from Focul Ladului, my dimension of demons. "And why did you come here?" I looked over my shoulder. The now-handless creature is being devoured by the garden of pale tangled white things, sprawled sideways and screeching.
"And how can I get out?" I sit forwards, staring intently at...Zexo. Alexei sounds better. I think I'll call him that. I think to myself. Just to irritate him. "Because that thing's a bit creepy, and I hope there aren't more." The black spots on my fingers look like they're spreading, and I try to wipe them on my pants.

Posted May 12, '13 at 9:35pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Anyway, you can use it for whatever you want when we're not teaching spells." I inform them. I walk down the hall, and open a door. Linen-wrapped Mummies storm towards the door, as I slam it shut. "They guard the... well nevermind that bit. Enter the room, and they'll mummify you, which involves removing your organs and other nasty stuff." I inform them, neglecting to tell them that the mummies are guarding the fourth shard of the Amulet of the Arcane. The Amulet of the Arcane has 4 pieces, one for each civilization of magic. One is in the heart of the School itself, for Vladmir inherited it from his great uncle, for whom he was named after, Vladmir Menshikov. Then there's one in Japan, and One in Greece. Egypt, Russia, Japan, and Greece were the four main branches of magic, and he who controlled the Amulet of the Arcane, controlled all of magic, and Earth itself. "There are many others, though I've shown you the ones I know best. Look at the time, we should get to sleep." I tell them, how it's already night I did not know.

Lucien [Serpent]: I did as he suggested, only to wake up, at 2 in the morning. Curiosity got the best of me, and I snuck into the room. The Mummies were asleep, and I nabbed a shard of something, on a golden stand. I took out my shard of an amulet. It was Russian, because one day, when I was 11, Vladmir had seen potential in me. He told me it was a shard of the amulet of the Arcane, and to find the others, telling me I'd understand what it meant one day. I lifted the shard off of the Pedestal. I put it down next to the Russian one, that had the symbol of Thunder on it. The Egyptian one, with the Hieroglyph, sealed together with mine. I tucked the amulet back under my shirt, and went back to my room, falling asleep with the pillow this time.

Posted May 12, '13 at 11:28pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Alyssa[Spectre]: I nod, not really feeling any better "Yeah, I hope so." I say softly

Desmond[Pyro]: I nod and take a short look around the take a sear on the ground and create a ball of pure magic, it takes on the forms of different places as it searches for the specific essenence of our other friends

Chelsea[Rose]:I go to my room and pretend to sleep and wait for awhile then I walk out to explore the tomb more on my own but Alik'vr intercepts me before I go anywhere new "Where do you think you're going?" He asks and I hesitate but respond "I just wanted to get some fresh air.." I try my best to lie but he sees right through it and oddly smiles "Do not try to fool a Anubis. This tomb is much too dangerous for you. If you wish to know something, ask me directly. You're more likely to live that way." He warns and I think "What happened to the you? I mean, why aren't mythicals roaming the world anymore?"
I ask hoping it wasn't too much but He growls a little "We used to live in harmony, there was the few that harmed humans but most tried to help and they built statues and shrines to honor us but then humanity grew too greedy and began to take land from us so we had to defend it however they had indiviuals we called Tul'Sur or mages to you. We had no real defense against them and we slowly but steadily lost until we retreated finally through the portals where we came. There a few of us who stay at locations such as these but there are very little havens left." He says

Zexo stretches "Well Ether is World of made of magic and the mind however it was lost to this very dimension, every world overran. The last of us created barriers so that they couldn't spread but they found a way around it, corrupting someone and using them to open a portal for them. I am here to protect everyone from the fate we endured. They are parasite and with each dimension absorbed they grow stronger. It is possible to leave but I must have another to help. Which is why I am happy you are here." I say getting up and taking your hand, pulling you on top of the cirlcle and take both of your hands, placing a curved knife her hands "It requires a blood sacrifice of a willing subject. So stab me, I know it won't bother you." He says looking into your eyes

Posted May 13, '13 at 6:58am

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: I get out of bed, and stretch. I check my chest. I still have the amulet. Good. I tuck it back into my shirt. I walk out of the room. "So, what are we doing today?" I ask them.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "We have to find the others. I know a tracing spell. How you do it, is you concentrate on a person, or people, and then speak, Lo-Fin." I say. A wisp of magic appears, forming into a medium floating picture of them. "Appears to be some sort of pocket universe." I inform the others.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!