Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 14, '13 at 10:17pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,169 posts

Erdely [Satana] - Child of Hell? Now I knew I definitely liked him. Reminded me a lot of my geam─ân.
"Meh." I shrugged dismissively. "You remind me of me back in
focul Iadului, when I was back at full strength. The worse you are, the better. And are we gonna go in or not?"

Posted May 15, '13 at 3:49pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Chelsea[Rose]: I think the basement was now a better base than here because I was sucked into god knows where and it's nothing but darkness and it frightens me but Nicholas is here somewhere but something else is as well "Nick?" I yell out his name while looking around me but everything was dark "Nick, I'm scared." I cry out as I hear something moving and it's getting closer

Desmond[Pyro]: That is troubling, something felt off here "We need to find them somehow but we have two sleepy heads to watch out for as well. They need all the rest they can get." I say not sure on even how to get Nicholas and Chelsea back

Alexei shrugs as he looks at the Anubis "We are." He says firmly. The Anubis sighs "Void can take care of you if you misbehave." he says defeated and Alexei grins "Good, after you dear Erdely." He says politely with the same grin not being serious "The Ether is a strange place Erdely and what counts as bad or good doesn't apply there, we just exist." He says walking in after you

Valentin[Void]: I finish locating the path to the Stonehenge and it will not be easy. I am going to need the others to help perform the ritual so I decide to tackle the Alexei problem first as I march to see him "What are you doing back here?!?"  I demand immediately and he takes a deep breath "I know what I did was wrong but ever since you sent me to that place I became free." I let him finish before saying "You were a Harbinger! You brought the Apocalypse everywhere you went and tried turning me into a Harbinger as well. Luckily this dimension has worlds that need to be invaded separately so I was able to break free and banish you." I say. He couldn't be a changed person and I see Erdely is with him and he hadn't killed yet so I look at her "Erdely, what has he done to you?" I ask because she could be brainwashed like I once was and trying to deceive us. I would know if she was lying but with Alexei it was too hard to tell.

Posted May 15, '13 at 4:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Anyone?" I ask. I bump into a figure. "Chelsea?" I ask. "I am not the one you seek." It says, in a low voice.

Lucien [Serpent]: "I hope they aren't," I swallow, "Dead." I finish.

Posted May 15, '13 at 4:32pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,169 posts

Erdely [Satana] - "He's done nothing to me," I protested indigiantly. "Except let me cut him, which was excellent, and..." I glanced at Alexei's hands,- "fixed my shoes."
Seeing Void's expression, I went on. "Hey, since this seems to be some deeply personal thing, can you leave me out of it? I'll just be the neutral one that hangs in between sides."
I poked Alexei with the hand that had the spreading black spots. Maybe it was a disease, and the contamination would spread to him. "Don't get yourself killed," I instructed both of them, and walked away, feeling the knife he'd given me to cut him in my pocket. Now we could have some fun.

Posted May 15, '13 at 5:15pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I listen to what Erdely says and she shows no signs of indoctrination and she was right for the most part. This was between me and him, I had more pressing matters at hand and he seemed fine for now so I had to let him go "Alexei I am giving you this one and only chance, screw this up or betray me in anyway and I'll send you right back again." I said grabbing his shirt and pushing him against the wall and he laughs "Again? I don't think you could do that again even if you wanted to. If I was still a harbinger I would of killed Erdely the moment I got back and executed everyone but face it, you know who the real Harbinger is now." he says then leaves following after Erdely. I had just made giant gamble and it would be interesting to see if pays off

Alexei walks behind Erdely, smiling half-way "I know you still have that knife of mine, but hey, by all means keep it and those spots are nothing to worry much about for now at least, it will cause some pain later but it will pass. Now that all of that drama is out of the way, I am going to have some of your fun." he say smiling with excitement

Posted May 15, '13 at 5:20pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

A. You're supposed to make a character out of what the think I ran into is.

B. You neglected to say what Desmond, Alyssa, and Chelsea did.

Posted May 15, '13 at 6:56pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,169 posts

^^ I'd be glad to do that, making other characters is amusing. :)
^^^ All I know is that Alyssa's asleep, and Chelsea may be unconscious.

Erdely [Satana] - I frowned. "You can't have my fun, my fun is alternately killing or finding the rest of myself." Then I stopped to consider. "Well we can kill things, I suppose. Didn't Lucian mention wisps or something when Alice was entering? Are those killable?" And it could've been just me, but I recognized a similar disease from Focul Iadului that was almost but not the same. One caused death, the other one, if Alexei was telling the truth, just caused pain.
It'd be intresting to see the outcome. But back to the question at hand.

Posted May 15, '13 at 7:14pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

The figure is a ghastly form of a man with bright glowing yellow eyes and a loud but whisperly voice "This isn't your place Nicholas. It is unnatural and dangerous and I fear your friend may be in grave danger." He says and a few seconds later there is screaming "Help! Please Anyone!" Chelsea screams and it sounds like it is coming from all directions and the firgure looks in the direction of the scream "Follow me by the light of my eyes. We must find your friend and quick before she had the life sucked from her." He says walking away

Chelsea[Rose]: I keep on walking through the darkness holding on to the egyptian necklace because it is simply something hold on to but then I hear and feel a chilling wind but it felt unnatuaral. I kept walking until I could hear a sort of moaning coming from behind me. I dared to look and saw a large spectral formless shape with a green-glowing mass of skulls surging towards me. Fears paralyzed me for a second then I ran screaming "Help! Please Anyone!" I practically cried out in fear as I ran farther into the abyss

Desmond[Pyro]: The thought had also occured to me "Nicholas is smart and Chelsea is resourceful. They have to be fine but I doubt there is much we can do but wait." I say wishing I had a better plan than this. This pyramid was begining to scare me and maybe what the say about the pharoh's curse could
be true

Alyssa[Spectre]: I do not even have a dream I am so tired. Tomorrow or whenever I wake up will be better I hope.

Posted May 15, '13 at 7:37pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Gotcha. Alright." I tell him. I follow him. "So... who exactly are you? Furthermore, how do you know who I am?" I ask, mystified.

Lucien [Serpent]: "Well, it can't be any sort of Pharaoh's Curse. At least not for them. Maybe they were sent to be safe, and the Pyramid is protecting them, in which case, since I'm also blood of the pharaohs..." I start to say, when a Blood-red Vortex appears behind me, sucking me in. "Just so you know, Chelsea is related to Cleopatra! She told me!" I shout. "If the Pyramid tries to kill you, leave!" I shout through the portal. The Doors of the pyramid seal. "Well, have fun surviving!" I yell, as the Portal zips shut. "Draco." I say. "Why are you here?" I ask, to the pale teenager, with black hair, and blood-sot eyes. He and I had a... history, of hate.

Posted May 15, '13 at 8:25pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I follow the route that I had found while meditating. There was a large wall with inscriptions all over it. I placed both of my hands on the wall, I surge energy through and it cracks and opens up a long corridor. Every few steps darts fly or spears stab out but as I get closer thin wires try to cut me in half but I out-maneuver them and fireballs launch but I redirect them back. This goes on for awhile until I see it. The stonehenge in a large room

The phantom procceds quickly on "I am the keeper of souls and this is the Shadowland, the darkest area of the Spirit World." It says and something comes into view and it's chelsea screaming running away from what looks like a mess of shadows and bones. Chelsea manages to reach the two of you and she can't speak as the monster charges closer and the Keeper of Souls sends light flying into the beast and it stops. It turns around and grab both of the you and you disappear into the ground and appear in a luminsecent, beautiful scenery of a park and pond "You will be safe here for now. Welcome to the Afterlife young ones." It says still in that ghastly form but it was now luminescent white with Blue eyes

Desmond[Pyro]: Great, this pyramid is going to kill me. Now I have to watch out for Alice and Alyssa. I stay on guard in the dormitory corridor. Any sign of trouble and I am waking them up and taking Lucien's advice

Chelsea[Rose]: I see Nicholas with some strange being but I rush towards out of terror and fear. I almost jump on Nicholas but I do wrap my arms around him as we are taken to another world. I cling to him for a little before letting go a little embarrased but it overtaken by the beauty around me and I can't help but think 'Are we Dead?'

Alexei shrugs "If you know the right techniques but that is no fun killing those things. Well if ever need help finding or killing parts of yourself, I can help with that. Anyways, there is much to kill out here and Void would be so angry if I killed the Anubis in combat because just plain murder is boring." He says then stops and looks around "We need to get out of here, something is wrong." He says suddenly serious

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!