Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 15, '13 at 8:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Yeah. I mean, if this is the Afterlife, are we dead or something?" I ask, confused. "If not, why is it that we're here?" I question.

Lucien [Serpent]: Yeah, kind of confused at the moment. What's going on with Lucien?

Posted May 16, '13 at 5:20pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(This post will clear things up but it's not a character post)
The phantom laughs lightly "Not yet at least. This is where spirits can mainfest until they get to the next stage of their blissful eternity. No, there are people who wish to speak to you." He says as semi-transparent versions of Tesla, Pyro, Rose, Serpent and Spectre appear. Nicholas spiritual dopple ganger says the firsts words "Where are the rest? They should be here." He says then looks at Nicholas "We need to talk with all of you or tell you our mistakes so that you can win and survive while we did not." He says
(Lucien is in another plane of the spirit world)
"Could ask the same of you." He responds viciously "I'm here by accident, You should be in School, right Lucien?" He taunts

Posted May 16, '13 at 5:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "Yes I am. Well, yes I was, It's complicated, but I can't explain right now because-" I'm interrupted by a Low Rumbling sound.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Let me guess. I SEVERELY mess up in the future, and die, traveling back in time to have this talk. Right?" I ask the apparition. "But anyway, I think Serpent got sucked in somewhere, and Pyro and Spectre are in the Pyramid, being murderfied. I also note that Pentagram and Satana aren't with you. They survive or something?" I ask the group.

Posted May 16, '13 at 6:15pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,873 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - It hasn't been long sleeping when I wake, something magical surging and filling me. It doesn't feel right. I step out of the room. Everything is empty. The pyramids are silent, and even the Anubis I glimsped is gone.
Something is terrible wrong.
--
Erdely [Satana] - I sighed. "Everyone always wants to teach me fun ways to kill, and I already know a thousand. I'm willing to learn, though."
Something ripples. "Did you feel that? Is that you?" I turned towards Alexei as we stop in front of some doors. "Is this where the wisps are?"
People say I'm always full of questions, so sue me. But I'm bored, and itching to kill something.

Posted May 17, '13 at 8:14pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: I walk up to the stonehenge without incident but I could feel the pyramid's energy. I step up to the altar at the center and place my hands on the surface. I couldn't peform the ritual here as I need others to help so I could do something with it. Using the stonehenge's power I focus the power of earth and rise a large Island in the middle of the pacific, far away from civilization. I then teleport my self and the stonehenge to the middle of the island and create a citadel surronding the stonehenge. It had all the structure of a normal castle. I add minerals and erode the stone into dirt. I carve a river through the island as well. I will this island 'Sanctum'.

Phantom Nicholas shakes his head "None of them should be dead but events change in each world. Keeper, would you mind fetching the rest?" The ghastly spirit appears to nod "Right away." It says  "Good. We did make a few mistakes but none that really caused us to die except one, we let Alyssa die. That may have been our greatest and only mistake that turned deadly." Phantom Nicholas says then Phantom Alyssa sets up"Anyone of you that dies decreases your surviv rate and there's Void. He wants to heal himself using your help using the stonehenge but under ANY cirumstances do not help him with it. The ritual will overload his powers and he will explode in a supernova of pure magic." She says just as Phantom Chelsea "He is human although it is locked up. He wants to feel again, we all saw signs of it when he was with us." "One last thing, we are going to give you our knowledge of the magical arts we have learned from Void. Giving you all a head start. We will do this as soln as the rest of you arrive." A phantom Desmond says

Desmond[Pyro] & Alyssa[Spectre]: I rush to Alyssa's room and to my relief she is okay but a white portal opens and begins to suck both of us in. It had to be safer than here so I gladly let my self disappear into it

Chelsea[Rose]: I am worried about the others but the fact that there is versions of us in front of us is crazy. We all look so much younger than them "I hope the others get here safely" I say sincerely

Alexei: I shake my head at the first two "No, it's not me. By the way, I don't want to teach you anything. Killing is all about being creative." I say knowing that was half the experience. "I believe so, but you can't really kill them. You can only send them back to where ever they came from." I say and I look around feeling uneasy and there was no way I was letting Erdely get hurt "We have get out here quickly and soon or else the pyramid is going to kill us. We are foreign intruders." I says fast before facing a wall and take a deep breath before I take a running kick to it and break a Nice size hole to the outside and I take her arm without her consent and dash through it "It's taking the others but we are not from here so It wants to eliminate us." I say we leave the pyramid

Posted May 17, '13 at 8:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

(I'm assuming you brought us all hear. Or Phantom Me did, at least.)
Nicholas [Tesla]: "Okay. I have to speak to Phantom Me in private first, though." I tell the others. I bring Phantom Nicholas to a shady area with me. "The amulet. The Arcane Amulet. My Shard. Our Shard. It's gone missing. Where is it, in your world? It probably happened here. The Pyramid had all sorts of magical barriers and protection though. No one but me, Serpent, Rose, Pyro, and Spectre could get in. It even surprised me that Void and Pentagram got in. What's gone on?" I ask myself. (The other me I suppose.)

Lucien [Serpent]: "Yes, I have to talk to myself as well." I say. I bring Phantom Serpent with me. To a spot the others won't hear us at. "So tell me. How many pieces of the amulet did you get, in your universe. I only have the two, right now. I have suspicions about Spectre though. She may have the Japanese Shard. The two I have are the Egyptian and the Russian." I tell myself. (Errr... the Other Myself.)

-Spirit

Posted May 17, '13 at 10:42pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,873 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - I take three steps and then fall. A wild, uncontrolled swoop in seconds of panic. And then I land, and there are voices.
--
Erdely [Satana] - "All right." I follow Alexei.

Posted May 18, '13 at 3:58pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

"The pyramid and all other magical areas are run by the mystical creatures that Void went to see as they respect and trust him for the most part. The shard I can say is somewhere safe but I am not completely sure where it is. You must know though that Vladimir is not the real threat, only a harbinger for the true evil that awaits. I am going to give you my knowledge of magic so that you may get a early leap with your training." He says as his hand passes through you and surges with energy and then fades "There, it will take time for you to adjust to the new information." he says (You can do any spell you can think of now within reason.)

"You are correct about Alyssa. The Japanese shard is a heirloom of her family and since they are all dead except for her, it will be a challenge for you to get it. I must advise that do not take a shard from anyone in your little group. It will cause a possible confrontation that will tear you all apart." Phantom Serpent advises "Allow me to give you what I know about the arcane arts." he says doing the same thing Phantom Tesla did to Nicholas

Desmond[Pyro]: I finally land in what seems like a paradise and see what looks like myself only older and a ghost "You're...me?" I ask a little confused "Yes and ah, here is Alyssa as well. I have something for you." Phantom Pyro says as he gives me his knowledge without warning and I can already feel a massive headache "Thanks I guess." I say sarcastically

Alyssa[Spectre]: I am still groggy from my rude awakening. I'm tired but can make up the shapes, it's us. My doppelganger approaches me "Hello Alyssa, I remember that pain. This won't help ease that but it will help you later." Phantom Spectre says before filling my head with a huge amount of knowledge about things I didn't even know you could do with magic.

Chelsea[Rose]: Phantom Rose pulls me aside "I know you don't feel you should be a part of their group but rest assured, they will need you. You know how to bring people up when they are down so long as you aren't down yourself. This will help you fight the evil that is to come" she consoles as she fill my head with all this knowledge, It will take a couple days for me to even understand it all.

Phantom Pentagram smiles "...And here's me. I hope you are alright Alice. Don't be started, I have much to tell you."

Alexei: Just as we clear the pyramid it contorts and vanishes "Good thing we got out." I say taking a deep breath and let go of Erdely and sit on the sand "Night, time always flies when your life is in peril." I say with a small laugh

Posted May 18, '13 at 4:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "But... I already have the Egyptian Shard. So, technically, I already did that. I could hear it, whispering. They call to me." I tell Phantom Me. "Alright, well let's try..." I summon a Green blade, with what looks like a snake coiled around the blade, though it's just part of the sword.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Okay... but all of the others have their shards. Desmond, Alyssa, and Lucien. Did one of them... take it?" I ask. I summon A bolt of plasma, striking it into the ground.

Posted May 18, '13 at 6:55pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,873 posts

Alice [Pentagram] - Phantom me overloads my head with magic I can't wait t try out. My magic is still squashed by the arcanite, but the knowlede immediately hints at new combinations and experimentally I try a combination of three things that undoes it. I bet not even Void knows as much as I do now I thought and then wondered where he was.
---
Erdely [Satana] - "True, true. So now what?" I sat on the warm sand, soaking up the heat, still blistering through the cool of night. I drew the heat up into me ad reincarnated it as magic. I loved that skill, learned through pressure it Focul Iaduli.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!