Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted May 27, '13 at 4:38pm

killagames

killagames

138 posts

(Well, this is exciting as I love Harry Potter.)

Name: Reaper (Real Name Unknown)
Male or Female: Male
Bio: Both of his parents had taught him just a fraction of what he knows about dark magic. After they died when he was 12 he taught himself the rest. He even created a couple of his own spells. Both his parents died of unknown causes.
Description: He is 5 feet 11 inches and has dark black hair. He wares a mask all the time with The All Seeing Eye on the forehead and a demons smile painted on it as well.

Posted May 27, '13 at 7:31pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(It's good to get new players in but just make sure you read the some of the story so far so you are lost. Post a introduction and remember, there is no wands or brooms in this RP, but if you want something like that I can think somthing up.)

Posted May 28, '13 at 1:05am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Void, when did you get here? And no, we weren't harmed in any- Actually, I thing there might be something happening to Lucien." I say, pointing to Lucien, clutching his head and muttering. "Yeah, we'd better attend to that. Also, make sure you guys never share your shards with one another. One of us may be possessed. A time will come to combine them into the amulet. It's not now. Alright, Void, you can probably identify what's going on with Lucien." I say.

Lucien [Serpent]: I see a glint of silver, and start digging. I find a shard of metal, with runic symbols on it. Suddenly, words flow through my head. Chaos, Evil, Destruction they speak. I stand up, in a dark room. A darker, more demonic of me is on the other side. "Well, well. I've been waiting to escape this prison." It says. "We both know only one person can control this mind. And I'm going to kill you, in here. You're going to die, today." It rasps. I slump up against a wall. "What... are you?" I ask, trying to summon a serpent, or a snake. "I am your opposite. Chaos. Destruction. Murder. Evil. Everything you're not I am. Everything you are, I'm not. And don't try your magic in here. You'll kill yourself, which means you'll kill all of us in here. Me, you, and the outside you. This is your mind." He tells me. I imagine metal bars around him. "What, no! Well, it takes two to Tango." It says. Suddenly, a large snake coils around me. I hiss, and rasp, commanding it to attack him. I was gifted with speaking to snakes. It lunges at the other me.

-Spirit

Posted May 29, '13 at 9:53pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: My eyes go wide as I see Lucien. The Stonehenge when used sometimes creates a metal-like substance even more powerful than Arcanite "Everyone step away. Lucien, you need to learn to tell me before you touch things you don't understand." I mutter as I kneel down in front of him "He is experiencing the same thing I go through everyday, but luckily his is not a powerful yet. I need to go inside his mind and help him eliminate his problem." I say studying Lucien "There is a large citadel I have created not far from here, please go there and get settled as I deal with this then we shall make our first act against Vladimir." I say as my eyes go black and I become stiff as a statue, my muscles tensing up. I enter his mind and already they are fighting and it seems Lucien, the good one, is winning.

Chelsea[Rose]: I watch as Void goes into a very scary state, and I look towards everyone else "Shall we go to this citadel? I'm sure Void has..whatever is going on with Lucien under control." I say un-sure but hopeful. I hum a tune that went to the lullaby my mother used to sing to me and it calmed me down. It was all I could do to not think about what was happening to Lucien. I didn't want anything to hurt him.

Desmond[Pyro]: I look at Void in that odd stance and I am a little worried " What is that thing that Lucien dug up? That's what must have done this to him" I say looking at the odd piece of metal but whatever it was couldn't be good.

Alyssa[Spectre]: I hear words coming from the others but I am not listening. This place has a undeniable strong magic aura and it was so intense It was almost suffocating for me. I began walking towards this 'Citadel' of Void's because I could trace the source of power to it.

Alexei: I smile while cracking my knuckles "If you are up for it, I am sure there is a base not too far from here with hundreds of Vladimir's agents and I thought we should pay them a visit on their way to the afterlife." I say and I take a deep breath "If you can sense them too, lock onto their position and teleport there but be prepared to fight with everything you got." I say excited as I vanish.

Posted May 29, '13 at 11:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: "Oh hey Void. I'm apparently battling for control of my mind with the evil half of my soul." I tell him, as he appears. "Oh Void, when do you learn that good will always fail, and evil will forevermore prevail." The other me says. "He's apparently everything I'm not, and-" As I'm distracted by talking, the other me hits me with a Large rattle snake. I fall to the floor, shaking. "No, no, no." I'm repeating. The other me walks up. "Well well Void, it appears you helped me achieve my victory quicker. For that, your death will be quick and painless after I take over this mind. I summon a Sea Serpent, ripping off one of the other me's legs. Now we're both immobilized.

Nicholas [Tesla]: "Let's go, Void can handle this. I wouldn't go near that piece of metal. Unless you want to be like Lucien is right now." I tell the others. "If he dies, I'm taking is piece of the amulet." I say, somewhat selfishly. "He should know better than this." I say. I almost say he deserves what he got, but then think better than to do it. I climb a hill, and see the citadel. Suddenly, my ears are filled with a deafening screech. I grasp my head, but the others don't here it. "Arrgh! It's the aura around this place, it's might kill me if I go further. Go on without me." I tell the others, grasping my head in pain. I then black out.

-Spirit

Posted May 29, '13 at 11:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Put a quotation mark after Mind. That was my bad.

-Spirit

Posted May 30, '13 at 10:32pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,684 posts

@Mordex- Okay, okay, understood, I was just saying, because it seemed this was dying again.

Alice [Pentagram] - Tesla blacked out after climbing a hill, and Lucian was still wrestling with himself in his head. Void was kneeled next to him in apparently the same sort of state. A bit torn, I hesitated before climbing the hill after him. There was the city, all gleaming and silver. I looked down at Tesla - 'go on without me' - and back at the city. Heck no, I wasn't going to go without someone. I looked at Chelsea and Alyssa an the rest of them. "Help me carry him?"
--
Erdely [Satana] - I grinned. Nothing started off a morning better than killing a groaza of people. "I'm fine with that," I said to Alexei before he went, and I followed.

Posted Jun 2, '13 at 3:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Bump.

-Spirit

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 11:10am

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Valentin[Void]: The evil Lucien remark semi-infuriates me as I snap next to him "You are nothing but a shadow stuck in the light." I say before pulling a fist back and it lights up with a dark, twisting energy and slam it down into the evil one's chest. It vanishes, hopefully never to surface again but that took a lot of energy. It was the only way to be sure as I walk back over to good Lucien "I have to scold you for touching that but I also must thank you finding it. It is a lost artifact of the Ancient Ones. The first and most powerful mages that have ever existed." I say kneeling by him and placing two fingers on his head "Now relax." I says, my eyes glowing bright as Lucien returns to the real world and I as well.

Alyssa[Spectre]: I ignore the others dropping around as I continue to this magical power source. I just needed to touch  a bit of it's power. I was forced to walk slower under the intense weight of the aura around me.

Desmond[Pyro]: I drop to my knees, my fingers digging into the ground. What could possibly cause this much distortion. This island itself irradiated magic.

Chelsea[Rose]: I see Nicholas drop and rushed by him, kneeling next to his side. I look panically and hastily over him, not sure what to do. This aura made the air around me hard to breathe. I placed my hands on his chest and use yhe healing magic my past self taught me in hopes to wake him up. Why would Void need this much power for?

Alexei: I appear right in the middle of the courtyard and smiled at their shock faces. They open fire but I blinked out of the way next to two of the soldiers and put my hands to their faces and they melted. A few soldiers watching ran in fear Yes, run and make this exciting... I think as I run after them jumping through their ranks killing the ones in behinds until there was only the one in front and before he could scream I kicked him in the jugar and broke his neck. I turned around and there were still a lot more.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 7:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Lucien [Serpent]: I stand up, groaning. My head is throbbing, no doubt from the insane mental battle that just went on. "This isn't the first time this has happened. They've been getting worse, ever since a few weeks ago. Started when I was 12. Still, the metal piece empowered him, making him much stronger than before. If he gains any more power, he'll be able to become a physical entity, released upon the world. Still, if he does, him and I will both only live half-lives. We're simply two halves of one soul, very hard to sustain if only half remains." I tell Void. "Thankfully, my half is in control." I add.

Nicholas [Tesla]: I try to stand up. "We have to continue on, or the energy will consume us bit by bit, destroying our souls, leaving our bodies to wander the Earth in suffering." I shout. I try to push on. I take in the energy, creating an array of lightning across the sky. "If we use the energy, we'll master it. You have to control the energy, or it will kill you!" I shout to the others.

-Spirit

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!