Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:16pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Dancin' Rick Daniels (sitting alone with the one vacant seat on the entire bus next to him):
"Man, I hate buses. They're so bogue." Rick would have at that point ignited a beat, but because he had failed his driver's test 17 times already, he had been on enough buses to know that infectious beats and public transportation did not mix well, and he could not afford to get kicked off yet another bus, so he just sat in his seat quietly, mumbling softly to himself in gibberish.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:08pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Character Info
Name: Tarlac Anderson
Male
Bio:Tarlac was born into a family of five other children, 3 half-sisters on  his  mother's (Katarina Anderson) side, and 2 half-sisters on his father's (Charon Dale) side. When he was 14 his father attempted to murder him with a katana. Tarlac was so consumed with fear, that something just took over him. An electrical forcefield developed around him, and electricuted his father. His mother rushed to his side, and Tarlac said some thug had struck him with a tazer. He has never told the true story to anyone.
Description: Tall, Long Brown Hair, Pale Skin, Always Wears Jeans and a T-shirt.

"Fine, fine".

I get my stuff and sit down on the bus.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 4:38pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

You forgot to update me....

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 6:55pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

((Sorry StormWalker)) The men look you over and finally say "Alice Kirkland? Step onto the bus and don't think about running. The bus drains your arcane power." They say as they lead you to a bus more outfitted for prisoners it seems

(To Everyone:) The bus is a lot larger and longer on the inside but none the more pleasant. Guards sit at intervals with steel bars blocking the windows and the seats are barely cushioned (Everyone is on the same bus) A lone girl sitting in a seat is specifically guarded. Blood marks and bruises on her face but there is tears flowing down her cheeks

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 6:58pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

Dancin' Rick Daniels (thinking to himself):
"Man, I wish I had the power to bend these bars and stop this bus. This long ride is getting lamer by the second."

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Nicholas Archer
Bio: He grew up like any normal boy, (Alright, well, he didn't exactly have the finest living quarters; He had to sleep in a large cupboard until his 11th birthday...) When he hit around his 14th birthday, he began seeing the Dark and Light sides of magic; He began to see Wraiths, and Ghost, as well as Griffins and Chimeras. This was before the world of magic was revealed to all the world, so he was sent to a psychiatrist by his parents. After it dawned upon his parents, Thomas Archer, and Diana Archer, that he was a... different sort of child, unlike his sister, Mia. His 3 other brothers, Fred, John, and Tanner, were also magic. He got along with Fred and Tanner, although they tended to tease each other. He had a type of rivalry with John though. He became able to use magic, although with quite negative effects, at 17. His brothers had began to use it one year earlier, except Fred, who only could use it when he became 17 as well.
Description: Messy Jet Black hair, Slight Tan, Curved Rectangular Glasses, Quite Skinny, Many small scars, Quite Tall as well.
Country: Britain, though his family and him moved to America on his 15th Birthday.

"So, who are the rest of you? I'm Nicholas Archer." I tell the other people on the bus.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:28pm

S_man98

S_man98

218 posts

Name: Tarlac Anderson
Male
Bio:Tarlac was born into a family of five other children, 3 half-sisters on  his  mother's (Katarina Anderson) side, and 2 half-sisters on his father's (Charon Dale) side. When he was 14 his father attempted to murder him with a katana. Tarlac was so consumed with fear, that something just took over him. An electrical forcefield developed around him, and electricuted his father. His mother rushed to his side, and Tarlac said some thug had struck him with a tazer. He has never told the true story to anyone.
Description: Tall, Long Brown Hair, Pale Skin, Always Wears Jeans and a T-shirt.

I look around and sit down far away from the beat-up girl.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:56pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

I look up to the  man declaring his name and see that most ignore him "Desmond." I say simply back to him. The girl who seemed like she would be a loner says "I'm Alyssa." She says a little quietly

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:00pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,993 posts

At this point, Rick stands up on his seat. "I'm Dancin' Rick Daniels, and I'm here to boogie!" he shouts to the rest of the passengers. He then attempts to conjure up a beat, but is unable to due to his magic being drained, so he just starts beatboxing very loudly in the hopes that people will get up and dance.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Nicholas Archer
Bio: He grew up like any normal boy, (Alright, well, he didn't exactly have the finest living quarters; He had to sleep in a large cupboard until his 11th birthday...) When he hit around his 14th birthday, he began seeing the Dark and Light sides of magic; He began to see Wraiths, and Ghost, as well as Griffins and Chimeras. This was before the world of magic was revealed to all the world, so he was sent to a psychiatrist by his parents. After it dawned upon his parents, Thomas Archer, and Diana Archer, that he was a... different sort of child, unlike his sister, Mia. His 3 other brothers, Fred, John, and Tanner, were also magic. He got along with Fred and Tanner, although they tended to tease each other. He had a type of rivalry with John though. He became able to use magic, although with quite negative effects, at 17. His brothers had began to use it one year earlier, except Fred, who only could use it when he became 17 as well.
Description: Messy Jet Black hair, Slight Tan, Curved Rectangular Glasses, Quite Skinny, Many small scars, Quite Tall as well.
Country: Britain, though his family and him moved to America on his 15th Birthday.

I look in the direction of Rick, "Errr... I'm not much of a dancer. Dare I ask, is Dancin' actually part of your name?" I ask. Then I look over to Desmond. "Well Desmond, it looks as though you and I are the sanest people in this vehicle." I say, pointing in the general direction of Rick. "So, Alyssa, do you have any relatives at the school already? My three brothers, Fred, John, and Tanner were already taken. I was born three months after the last brother, Fred, so I'm being taken to the school last. I have a sister also, Mia, who's 10 now, though she's not magic." I tell her, and everyone else on the bus.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!