Forums

ForumsForum Games

Arcana Academy

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 4:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I walk over to the large group. I look at Rick "What do you think they'e gonna do to her?" I ask him. I look up at the podium, waiting for something to happen. This place... is clearly, a horrible, horrible, place. I wonder what these arm things do? I ask myself.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 7:55pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

Rick looks at Nicholas, trying to make sense of the tight collar around the girl's neck. He knew it wasn't a rave collar because it wasn't bright or festive enough, and the girl hadn't barked once on the bus, so he figured it couldn't be a shock collar. Rick looks down at the band on his own wrist, and then back at Nicholas. "What do you think they're gonna do to us?"

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"They're probably demonstrating what will, if anyone becomes trouble. They'll probably kill us. Or worse, torture us. Chain us in a dungeon, and have the collar shock our systems continuously." I say, darkly, then turning back to the Podium.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 5:01pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

Once they make me get off the bus, they stick an armband around-you guessed it- my arm. It itches, and Flying Mint Bunny pries at it with his little paws. Then Uni comes over and sticks his horn under it, and the annoying pressure that'd clamped down around my temples ceases. Now it's just a useless lump of metal. No need for them to know that, though. I paste a sullen look on my face and shoot a glance to the gangly youth staring back at the retreating bus as if he'd like to run after it.
The girl with the troll is hauled away, a metal collar around her neck. I can tell Tink is worried about her from the way she flits around in the air, and I send Tink after her. I'd like to know who this girl is, and why she's here.
Also, I think as the doors swing open, it can't hurt to have an ally in this place.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 7:10pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Desmond looks up at the podium and sees door open "Look, it seems the big man is going to give a speech." He says to all of them. He knew these things were oppression in a band. The girl got a collar and that couldn't be good.

Vladimir opened the doors to his stage and his assistants left him as he took the stand. He looked over the new students with a soulless look in his face. He cleared his throat "Welcome to Nexus Academy first off. I am your headmaster and superior, Vladimir. Here we have strict rules and conduct harsh punishment to those who disobey." He says firmly as guards take the girl on stage next to him, she seemed scared out of her mind "This here is a special case. She murdered several guards and instead of killing her, she's going to get a lesson." He says coldly as the girl begins to grab the collar, clawing at it and falling to the floor, it was obvious it was causing her severe pain. She then Suddenly stopped almost immediately and just laid there stiff curled up. Vladimir pointed at her, seeming angry "This is what defiance gets you. She thought she was tough and look where it got her, begging for mercy. One last thing, if you failed to learn what is on your schedule within the given time.." A guard is pulling along a student who seems old enough to be out of here and slams him on the ground "You will be given three warnings, and if fail a fourth time..." His hand glows vibrantly as he slams his hand on the poor man and you could bones crack "You get terminated." He says as he walks away. They leave the girl on stage while they direct everyone into a building to receive dorm placement and uniforms.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 7:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I begin to walk towards her, and then abruptly stop, remembering his words. You will be given three warnings, and if you fail a four time... You get terminated.. I walk towards the building to receive the dorm placement and uniforms, thinking Man, this is kinda like Hogwarts from Harry Potter, combined with Alcatraz.

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:03pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

Tink flits nervously about the girl's face, which is relaxed in unconsciousness. I want to go over, try and heal her, but I'm not sure what the armbands do. Heck, it could be reading my thoughts for all I know.
The girl's troll is angry, incredibly, and she must've taught it well to keep it from charging through the courtyard, slaying left and right. I tip it a nod, and it glares at me with narrowed eyes.
The guards close in on us, and I reluctantly pick up my bags and head for the doors with the other new inmates.
As I go through, Vladmir pulls me aside and I freeze, my heart hammering. What is it? What's he going to say?
"You've disabled it already, haven't you?" He says dangerously.
I try for innocence. "Disabled what?"
"The MBV-band. On your arm." As I start to stammar out an apology, he laughs. "Oh, no, it's fine. Everyone disables them eventually. But since you've done it so fast, I'm placing you in the advanced group. Good luck."
He smiles humorlessly and walks away, and one of the soldier-guard people pokes me in the back with his gun.
I'm shaking under my skin. The Russian excluded an aura of silent menace. If we ever ran, struck out, rocked the boat, we would be terminated.
Permanently.

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 6:07pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

oh come on people, I liked this thread. why do the threads I like a lot always die? *sighs*

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 1:14am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

Rick looked at his surroundings with more confusion than horror. What a bummer that guy is, he thought to himself. These dudes really need to chill out, and get some new threads while they're at it.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 9:04pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,871 posts

The room I end up in is small, with dingy walls and a small window. There's burn marks on the floor, and a big dent on the wall under the window.
Looks like someone got a little crazy in this room.
There's a bed, too, and a naked bulb hanging over the flat, uncomfortable looking piece of furniture. I set my bags down on the hard floor and sigh.
Home sweet home.

Reply to Arcana Academy

You must be logged in to post a reply!