ForumsArt, Music, and Writingdo u see things differntly then other people

10 4730
lipgloss401
lipgloss401
6 posts
Nomad

ok i'm an artist and i don't get y people r against vangoo or casidiella i mean if one thing is small then shouldn't it become big?

• 10 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure anybody can tell what you're talking about and I don't know who you're referencing.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha, Strop said it all. I have no clue what you are talking about lipgloss. Expand on your question for better responses.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

No clue what your trying to say, but whatever it is it doesn't belong in here. This is for submitting Art and Music, not discussing.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This makes no sense! Maybe she means Van Gogh?

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

As everybody has said, I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you care to elaborate on it some more.

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

like taking a small part and making it into the full picture.... else i dont get it but i tried to

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

like taking a small part and making it into the full picture.... else i dont get it but i tried to

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Guys, we established that we don't understand, now we have wait for her to respond or just let the thread die. No need to keep a thread with no point alive.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Actually, there's just *one* thing I'd like to add: As far as I understand, it's okay to have critical discussion of art i.e. critique and aesthetics, on this subforum.

However yes, that does mean the discussion should be constructive, so it's best for us to wait on lipgloss' reply.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't know. The more I mumble about how it makes to sense to more posts we get, the more AP we get! Beneficial to all of us.

PS I had something constructive to say(van gogh thing)

<3

Showing 1-10 of 10