ForumsForum GamesMake the Item Evil in Some Way

47 9862
wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

So, I don't think I have seen a game like this before, let me know if I'm wrong...

So! This is a user above you game. Let's say xyz said the object computer. I would then make the computer evil or demented, e. g. the computer now has fangs and uses them on a daily basis. I would then choose a new object.

Make sense?

I'll start.

And the item is...

A FART!!

• 47 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's banned.

Jar o' baby food.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

The food has bacteria in it and gives food poisoning to whoever eats it.

Sunglasses

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

They amplify light.

Glass of milk.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I submits your soul to hell.

A pig.

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

It's a terminator. Skynet sent it back in time to kick some *** with it just for fun of it!

Salvidian

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

He reads one too many AG posts and goes insane killing Waldorf.

A baby! They're already evil now make it MORE evil!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Oh, this is no ordinary baby. No, this baby NEVER stops crying. And it's a demon baby, so it never ages or dies.

A bowler hat.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It has razor spikes inside the brim of the hat to prevent you from taking it off and it's alive and slowly sucking your brains out.

Hamster

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

When a hamster poos, you need to clean the cage. When you try to clean the cage, the hamster bites you. When the hamster bites you, you get a highly contagious and deadly disease. When you get a highly contagious and deadly disease, you spread it to other people. When you spread it to other people, eventually it spreads to everyone and everything else. But hamsters are immune to it and will rule the world! That's why they can't be trusted.

A pangolin.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

I have no clue what a pangolin is I will assume it is a penguin so, this penguin is n ordinary penguin! This penguin is so evil it demands satans soul! This penguin is so evil it makes children cry at the sight of said penguin. This penguin is so evil the baby mentioned before FEARS it!

Your mother.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Helps me with my maths homework. Loses temper.
Al Gore.
Isn't a pangolin some kind of demon?

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

After got betrayed by some masonic grand lodges, He started to read some secret qabalistic books and use the dark arts against the masonic dark arts providers. And of course they bring a doomsday together on earth!

Meme

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

The sole purpose of a meme is to make people stupider. Those of you who didn't know that have clearly been reading too many memes.

Easter Bunny

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

It hides ROTTEN EGGS!

Santa Claus

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

He knows where all the naughty girls live. Need I say more?

Diet Dr Pepper.

Showing 16-30 of 47