ForumsGamesWartune server disappear

3 3757
Kindersley
Kindersley
2 posts
Nomad

can anyone tell me the reason why most of servers disappear, i can still see it this morning and in the afternoon they all gone

• 3 Replies
DevaQuintor
DevaQuintor
4 posts
Peasant

I am experiencing same problem now/ Seems Wartune servers have gone offline.

amfv
amfv
2 posts
Nomad

They've been having issues since Friday and as of Saturday evening, it is persisting. Here's the word from R2, incidentally (via Kongregate):

âAs I am sure players are aware, we have been having DNS issues with the company hosting our servers, making it difficult for players to access our website and games. The company that hosts our servers is aware of the issue and is currently working to get the problem resolved, but we do not as of yet have an ETA from them was to when we can expect service to return to normal. We apologize for the interruption in service, and ask for your patience while the matter is being worked on. Thank you.â

KingofSouls1996
KingofSouls1996
1 posts
Nomad

Is this happening again? I just tried to get one about 20 minutes ago and most of the servers are gone, including the one I use. When I tried to go into one of the other servers it wante me to create a new character. I play on server 30-US West.

Showing 1-3 of 3