Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Is there a way to private message people?

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 8:33am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

804 posts

This is a quote from it: We offer only the best games from developers Jmtb02, Krin, ConArtist, Joey Betz, Tony Lavell, Louissi, Gameinabottle and of course Armor Games develops some of the best games around.

Oh this. Yeah well thats exactly what THEY SAID so it is not me it is Armor games and obviously you have not read what i told you to read down below for other information.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 8:58am

LeeboGames

LeeboGames

12 posts

I am a game developer. Armor Games is non-exclusively licensing a game from me that will be published soon.

If you go to the front page, click on any of the new game, they're all by different game developers.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:02am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

804 posts

Again I KNOW this is a QUOTE FROM THEM at the bottom of the page

As one of the biggest free gaming websites, we offer thousands of new game reviews and ratings, making it easy for gamers to find new games every day. We offer only the best games from developers Jmtb02, Krin, ConArtist, Joey Betz, Tony Lavell, Louissi, Gameinabottle and of course Armor Games develops some of the best games around.

and also this:
Have your game played by millions of gamers! Armor Games welcomes game submissions from talented game developers. Not every game makes the cut, but if it does, we'll promote it on Armor Games and give you all the credit and link back to your site.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:03am

LeeboGames

LeeboGames

12 posts

I understand that it's from the bottom of the page. I was pointing out that it's incomplete. I'm not sure when it's written, but it's not accurate today.

It's not a big deal. Just saying that there are many, many game developers with their games on the site. You can check for yourself.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:06am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

804 posts

I know there are MANY game developers. I am saying that if you have a problem with that posts talk to an admin. They posted that so so far it is up to date(they say)

Copyright 2005-2013 Armor Games. All Rights Reserved.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:09am

LeeboGames

LeeboGames

12 posts

I wouldn't call it a problem. We know it's not up-to-date, but it's not really harming anything.

This wasn't the way I intended to start my Armor Games forum experience, so I'm going to stop.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 3:17pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

@Blackbeltr0
The developers in your list are employees of Armor Games Inc.

Reply to Is there a way to private message people?

You must be logged in to post a reply!