ForumsThe TavernNerf talk: Accidental shipping

33 8349
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Did you know that some of the 75 feet versions of N-Strike Elite was shipped in the Phillippines? You might not agree, but I got one. That's my proof! So, should we report it to Hasbro or not? Pls. comment.

• 33 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Non-international version = (about) 50 ft
International version = 75 ft

Have that backwards sorry, it shoudl read:

Non-international version = 75 ft
International version = (about) 50 ft

That's only 15 feet, not really that much of a difference, especially with indoor use.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I am so glad you're not my banker.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Have that backwards sorry, it shouldread:

Non-international version = 75 ft
International version = (about) 50 ft

That's only 15 feet, not really that much of a difference, especially with indoor use.

I am so glad you're not my banker.

Same here. xD

That's only 25 feet, not really that much of a difference, especially with indoor use.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Lol, wow really sorry there. 25 feet.

But you have to give me credit, no one else reslised that they were comparing feet to meters. 75 feet will genitally look considerably larger than 15 meters if you don't realise that the units are different.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I give up. Goodbye brain, you no longer work right. I'm going home. :[

But you have to give me credit, no one else *realised* that they were comparing feet to meters. 75 feet will *generally* (lol genitally lol hahaha ohhhhh boy.) look considerably larger than 15 meters if you don't realise that the units are different.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

I think they are not allowed here in PH.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

no one else *realised* that they were comparing feet to meters.

I did, but I didn't care enough to post.

genitally look considerably larger

I'm not getting any sleep tonight due to homework, so that made my day.

I think they are not allowed here in PH.

Then contact the company. There should be a number for questions/comments on the box.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

It's bothering me. If I try to go home after my vacation in "Luzon" via air transport, I might be ask where did I bought that gun and if I say PH, it would be a big controversy.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

And my point: how am I going home with that gun?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

And my point: how am I going home with that gun?

If it's illegal, you probably wont have much of a chance... I know (*light bulb flashes above head*) mail it to yourself! That way, you'll be able to get home and not break the law.

Either that, or you could send it back where you got it.

That, or you can try and smuggle it back home (little chance of success. Not at all recommended.)
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

It's bothering me. If I try to go home after my vacation in "Luzon" via air transport, I might be ask where did I bought that gun and if I say PH, it would be a big controversy.

If you live somewhere where they don't care if you bring a toy gun onto an airplane, I doubt they will care about the alleged firing range of the gun. Also, I doubt many people are aware of Nerf gun international regulations (which are probably self-imposed by Hasbro in the first place and have no legal bearing).
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

There are authorities in an airport, how am I gonna pass them?

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

There are authorities in an airport, how am I gonna pass them?

Are they going to know the difference between the international and non-international versions of the Nerf gun? I feel like they wouldn't, but I don't no the penalty for getting caught either, do they take the Nerf gun away? Is there a fine? Can you face jail time?

I suppose I would be too bothered by the Nerf gun to keep it.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

They'll confiscate it and give me a fine!

Showing 16-30 of 33