Forums

ForumsQuests

Dawn of the Dragons Quests

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 4:04am

dansor1983

dansor1983

48 posts

BSI 10.02 and Battle Strong Quest Medal keeps showing quest complete whenever i add status points to atack /defense but i doesn't show as complete on profile and when i refresh the game it shows as incomplete again. :((

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 12:00pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I won "Horror, Lurk No More" than after I refreshed the game and it doesn't show as complete on the game neither in my profile.

Bug?

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 12:13pm

PsychoXD

PsychoXD

137 posts

brunodemoch, you can summon Lurking Horror and kill it in a raid.

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 12:52pm

2ts

2ts

42 posts

I don't think he did anything wrong. He is not the only one who is having this problem right now.
I guess we all just have to wait and hope that they find the solution at some point

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 1:15pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

@PsychoXD

Did you understand what I wrote? Oo

I summoned it.. I completed the.. I won the achievement and it is no more in my profile!

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 1:53pm

PsychoXD

PsychoXD

137 posts

Sorry, i thought you made it as guest ingame. It's common problem for all of us. I am waiting for 2 guests to be counted.. Be patient

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 7:25pm

xpag

xpag

53 posts

my quests are not saving :( already tried clearing cache also tried to do it on different browsers it still wont save :|

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 8:25pm

daleks

daleks

3,254 posts

From our pal Ferret:
"[Dead Zone and Dawn of the Dragons] Quests are bugged right now, we're working on getting them fixed."

They obviously know of the problem and are trying to fix it.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 3:34pm

trakds

trakds

20 posts

I am also having trouble with the "battle strong" achievement. I am lvl 507 (or somewhere thereabouts) and my bsi is almost at 15. The achievement awards every time I distribute stat points but never appears on my profile.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 11:26pm

Alpha900i

Alpha900i

44 posts

Same problem with Battle Strong - getting it after each SP-distribution. Glad, that admins already informed; saved a screenshot just in case - im not planning mantaining this BSI for long.

Reply to Dawn of the Dragons Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!