Forums

ForumsQuests

Dawn of the Dragons Quests

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 7:47am

Altair_Aquila

Altair_Aquila

3 posts

I am probably missing something (as a newbie)... How should I get BSI over 10 when I am only receiving 5 points per level?

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:09am

gdywataka

gdywataka

76 posts

You need BSI 10 in Lvl 100+ to get the quest
It will take a time for me, I starded yesterday
But this game is very adctive, i think the reason they put quests
on a MMO game is to that game have more players.Because this kind of game it's hard to stop playing once you started.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 9:31am

Altair_Aquila

Altair_Aquila

3 posts

I understand that I have to reach level 100 and that will take time. But only 5 points are granted per level (at least so far, I am level 20) and that allows maximum 5 BSI even if I spend points only on ATT and DEF. I have already encountered some possiblities to gain additional points, but those dont seem to be enough to rreach BSI 10. And that is where my question heads - where can I obtain sufficient additional points?

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 2:45am

MATPAC

MATPAC

16 posts

Hello, I executed 6 of 7 quests,
but in my profile it is visible only 1

It will correct? Why at some users of a site I see these quests in a profile, and to me don't give...

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 4:37am

Psycholoser

Psycholoser

1 post

well past level 6 no quest completed

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 11:02am

Aminox

Aminox

1 post

Quest for MMO? It is unpleasant.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 2:11pm

silvioaa

silvioaa

1 post

I am probably missing something (as a newbie)... How should I get BSI over 10 when I am only receiving 5 points per level?

You get certain Token items from Quests which you can trade for more Stat Points in the Craft page, Collect tab.
And in the MMO quest subject, I give a neutral vote. It has its ups and downs after all.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 5:47pm

Kukung

Kukung

3 posts

Thanks for everything. I will miss you, armorgames questing.

It's about time to harvest the quest system. I understand, party is over.
It's ok. You don't create things you can't make profit from it. This is not anyone false.

Welcome to the world.

PS. Don't try to tell me to skipping some quests. For me it is about ALL or NOTHING. Self esteem? Yes.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 1:06am

Bate_Sensei

Bate_Sensei

10 posts

Is there a way to start over by deleting character or reset sp? Or do you have to create a new AG-account if you mess up?

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 3:23am

MrClimber

MrClimber

14 posts

Do someone have a guide to complete the BSI over 10 after lvl 100 quest ?

Reply to Dawn of the Dragons Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!