JRowe527

JRowe527

1 post

Level 100 took me 7 days, but my BSI is now down to .58

Posted Dec 7, '13 at 11:12am

mrgreenstuff

mrgreenstuff

1 post

I'm admittedly a new player on this platform, but are there any guilds for a daily player?

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 3:44pm

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

I thought I was going to quit after I reached all the quests, but the game ended up being kind of fun.

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 4:59pm

rexmexmaxD

rexmexmaxD

1 post

mrgreenstuff

I played for a while (1 real life day) and joined the guild Arachna's Silk Collectors.It has a lot of summons every day and you can get a lot of over powered stuff on day one.Here you go if you want to join

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 6:25pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

97 posts

Ok count me in. I've started today and joined the guild you've posted. Glad to see someone else is playing this game too Good luck.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 2:47pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

393 posts

How to speed up BSI growing up?
And where is the new quests??
:'D

Posted Feb 11, '14 at 5:01pm

Olinser

Olinser

510 posts

So the previous strategies about BSI are now almost totally useless, because they have changed the loot structure of raids so that you have to deal minimum amounts of damage to get higher tier loot.

And every one of the stat point crafts requires at least 1 item from the 'epic' tier.

And since their RNG and loot structure is terrible, there is a very high chance for each boss that you will fail to get the stat point item at the top tier, and instead get a useless 20th copy of a mediocre piece of equipment.

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 2:08pm

Olinser

Olinser

510 posts

Arachna's Silk Collectors is a poor guild, and should only be joined if you can't find another one.

Anybody can join it, which is fine, but since it is a public guild, they can only summon 3 guild raids. Normal guilds can summon somewhere around 20, and they all have better rewards.

Posted Apr 9, '14 at 10:19pm

yuri4161988

yuri4161988

8 posts

Finally, I reached more than 11 BSI but it took me 271 days Y_Y

Posted Apr 10, '14 at 9:57am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,109 posts

Knight

Funny moments

http://s14.postimg.org/4jbly004h/ivan1.png