lilypads

lilypads

4 posts

I didnt get the bsi > 10 past level 100 quest

Posted Jul 17, '14 at 1:39am

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

74 posts

You need to have BSI over 11 to get the quest.

last edited Jul 17 2014 01:40 am by Akatsuki_Kojou

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 5:04pm

Olinser

Olinser

177 posts

There appears to be a large and very annoying bug on this game that just appeared today.

Every time I refresh the window (to reload the game or log in), the quests retrigger as 'completed'.

Posted Aug 19, '14 at 6:01am

iWumbo3000

iWumbo3000

5 posts

There appears to be a large and very annoying bug on this game that just appeared today.
Every time I refresh the window (to reload the game or log in), the quests retrigger as 'completed'.

still going strong, still VERY annoying sound.

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 6:17pm

calaes

calaes

1 post

any plans to fix the annoying quest pop-ups every time you do something in Dawn of the Dragons?
Been over a month now.

Posted Oct 3, '14 at 4:21pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

73 posts

Anyone else except me still playing this game? It's a rocky road to the 10 BSI quest. I hit level 129 with a BSI of 5.6. Long way to go. Summoned Kalaxia and now I need one crafting item for the legendary quest. Are there only 3 guild raids or does it depend on the guild? Which are the advantages of a guild?

Posted Oct 3, '14 at 11:31pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

@Arkeyo

Still going strong as a Lumi. To answer your questions:

- Hit only raids you can maximise your loot from.  At your level, do not hit the high level raids, as raids have tiers and you're not going to reach the tiers sufficiently.   
-Guilds are your best friend, as it allows you to use your otherwise wasted Honor.
-There are 34 guild raids, but if your guild is not strong enough, and there aren't enough active people then they won't summon high level raids. 
-Try and request that your guild summon smaller raids like Groblar and Cellano for you to farm AP.

This guide is outdated, but it should serve you well nonetheless.

Posted Oct 6, '14 at 10:39am

4ebula

4ebula

4 posts

My BSI quest disappears after refreshing the page

Posted Oct 8, '14 at 2:26pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

73 posts

Thanks nichodemus for your tips. Would you or anybody else be so nice to descripe the Fairshare principle to me?

last edited Oct 08 2014 02:27 pm by Arkeyo

Posted Oct 8, '14 at 4:06pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,416 posts

@Arkeyo: Fair Share is doing your Fair Share (FS) of damage. A box as X amount of HP and Y number of people can hit it. X/Y is the FS damage. You can do at least 50% (X/2Y) of FS damage and still receive credit for in-game Achievements.

There's also Optimal Share (OS) which is the greatest return for items/damage dealt. OS may be lower than 50% FS and there are tables for those numbers if you don't want to calculate it yourself. This factors into how many stat points you get as items may be converted to stat points. Since you get experience (XP), a higher SP/XP means higher BSI since BSI essentially SP/XP where SP is your attack and defense and XP is your level.

Reply to Dawn of the Dragons Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!