Forums

ForumsQuests

Dawn of the Dragons Quests

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 5:42am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

I am level 51 with BSI of 4 ...
It suck hard because you can't delete your character and start over.... I doubt i can get it over 10 at level 100....

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:20am

gdywataka

gdywataka

76 posts

Somebody can help me?
I'm playing for 5 days, and i don't know how to open the daily reward
boxes when i get one.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 9:35am

WADraver

WADraver

1 post

ADD friends... need army)
do i need army ))))))))? i noob))

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 9:59am

Xanbunny

Xanbunny

1 post

NO I cant get the achieve lvl 6 if im lvl 101![i] D:

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 10:55pm

givemegames

givemegames

3 posts

@stdrake you have to have over 10 bsi when you pass level 100 if you didnt have 10 bsi when you were level 100 and then you got to level 101 then it cant work

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 2:15am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

It says

Battle Strong
Get a BSI over 10 after level 100.
Hardness: Hard

So u can finish this quest at level 4000 if u want ;)

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 8:38am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

It will take a lot of time for BSI over 10 after level 100!

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 3:29pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

BSI is your battle strength index, it is calculated by the equation:
(base attack + base defense) / level

So by level 100 you would need to have a combined base attack and defense of 1000.  Since you only get 5 stat points per level, if you really want it right at level 100 you will have to do a lot of raids to get the collectables to craft extra stat points, being in a big guild helps a lot with this since you can do extra guild raids.  However, it isn't exactly the most efficient method to try and get a BSI of 10 by level 100, I'm sure it is possible though if you are somehow able to craft an extra 5 stat points per level, but at such a low level it is difficult.  I'm currently level 97 with a BSI of 2.84.  I pumped most of my stat points earlier into energy and stamina for a higher LSI (Leveling speed index), this way I'm able to participate in multiple raids and get extra ingredients to craft lots of stat points, I can usually craft an extra 10 stat points per level now, more if I'm lucky.  Since I'm pumping all into attack and defense now I imagine I won't hit a BSI of 10 until close to level 200 or later...but we'll see, from scratch it takes a loonnngggg time...

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 10:38am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

@MPH_Complexity
If your goal is to play this game FOREVER than yes, spend those early points in energy and stamina.
If u want to finish AG quests fast, forget about it :)

I am level 88 got BSI 5.24

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 11:19am

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

136 posts

Well part of the other reason I put some into energy is because Kalaxia is the final boss of area 6...I'm working on the fourth boss of area 4 right now and progress gets slower and slower, if you have nothing in energy you might hit 10 BSI before being able to reach kalaxia.  There are multiple paths to choose though, having equipment which pumps your stamina/energy helps a ton, and perception is giving me good stuff also (Though I put nothing into it, my gear pumps it up A LOT, found two brown skill books last night for an extra ten points, I'm getting stat points like crazy now).

Reply to Dawn of the Dragons Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!