ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122761
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

DS. I like it just because it's so creative like everything else Nintendo makes. It's got two screens, one of them touch-sensitive, and that in itself would be enough for me. But it's also got a microphone and two ways to connect wirelessly. And download play, so you can play games with a friend even if only your friend has a copy. Also, I just like the style of Nintendo's games. They're always a blast to play, and never get too serious, though they are quite challenging. Oh, and ever play Spectrobes? You can dig up minerals and fossils by using your stylus like a drill. How awesome is that? Plus, that touch screen allows for much more precise control than a D-pad or even a thumbstick. I just like the DS completely.

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Oh, and I forgot to mention the Brain Age games for the DS. And Flash Focus, and My Word Coach. Now games actually teach you something! Sweet!

RAC3R
RAC3R
10 posts
Nomad

ds by miles

CMACProdigy
CMACProdigy
5 posts
Nomad

IF you look past the touch screen, the graphics are much better on the psp. The ds is usually for women or little kids. It's like the Wii vs the 360 when it comes to graphics but the ds has more of a variety of games and is kind of more fun to play.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

PSP, if you can go on the internet, I go with it!

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

The PSP breaks too easily. Even though the PSP has more features, like music, photos, and the internet, the DS has way more games then the PSP.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Oh, and you can get an internet browser for the DS now!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

yeah, but that costs extra

MeteorProductions
MeteorProductions
10 posts
Nomad

Honestly I think it all depends of the variety of games you prefer and the features. Price is an issue for alot of people, but if your really enthousiastic about it, you will try to get one or earn one somehow.

freeboy
freeboy
42 posts
Nomad

both are good but ds is cheaper

copp62
copp62
5 posts
Nomad

idk the psp has better graphics and god of war but i would have to go wit the ds because it has mario games

mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

i got DS but psp is ok
DS wins my vote

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

ds its the obvious choice

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

I'd go with the psp because I like shooting games and there aren't that many on the DS. Besides i was never much a fan of handheld systems.

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

ds. it's got touch and its cheaper

Showing 16-30 of 781