ForumsGamesDS vs PSP

781 122816
lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what is the best Nintendo DS lite or Psp?

• 781 Replies
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

GOOD*

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

PSP has music,videos,wireless network, The DS only has touch screen and wi-fi games

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

DS rocks!

Yazzah
Yazzah
5 posts
Nomad

DS is just a regular gameboy with two screens and wifi, PSP is so much better cuz its kinda like a computer,its got way better graphics and can play music,videos,games,pictures and can go on the internet to download anything you want if the site got RSS and PSPs got Monster Hunter Freedom best friggen game ever

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Well, I respect peopel opinion but, in MY opinion, DS suck... with PSP you can check videos, listen to music, go on internet, play games, well, way more then with a DS... Also, I find the graphics way better on PSP, and games are better. But still, its in my opinion.. many peopel find the games better on DS, but well... everyone got his likes/dislikes..

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

D.S. is really great because it has brain age, and other helpful games. It also has many violent ones for people like me, who love to smash things all over the wall, making them bleed.

Brigadier
Brigadier
51 posts
Nomad

They both are cool gaming devices. I've always been a fan of both Sony and Nintendo. I really like the touch screen capability of the DS. It adds a new twist to the games and adds so much opportunity and possibilities for games. While the PSP does have very good features that the DS lacks I'd pick DS for a Gaming device and PSP for a more PDA like device.

ninjaturtle
ninjaturtle
4 posts
Nomad

psp all the way

ninjaturtle
ninjaturtle
4 posts
Nomad

psp is alsome if u cant afford a ps3 u get a psp it have all the capibilitys but it cost less and has less space and when u get a ps3 u can use the psp on it

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

The PSP leads in graphics, storage. You can use online capability. I don't get why the DS is so popular thankx to touch screen, I could really go to those ATMS and play around with poking the buttons all day. I can't do what I can with the PSP. Expeccially because it can go to your PS3.
The PSP is super-fun, expeccially if you like action.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

DS is more innovative and accesible, and fun to use plus it has mario kart!

ninjaturtle
ninjaturtle
4 posts
Nomad

ds is alsome i vote ds all the way its alsome no dout i chose that over anything in the world even 1 mill

ps.... april fools
ps...i dont do this much

ninjaturtle
ninjaturtle
4 posts
Nomad

psp

bonkers4bonkers
bonkers4bonkers
20 posts
Nomad

ds

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

The psp is the best. A touch screen doesn't make the ds any better.

Showing 121-135 of 781