ForumsNewcomers ForumHi there, I'm new

8 1722
LeeboGames
LeeboGames
12 posts

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie game developer, and Armor Games just put my game, Farflung, up on the front page. It's the first game I've released. It's a fairly simple arcade game, but I hope you enjoy it =)

Before dealing with Armor Games on Farflung, I hadn't really visited the site, though I was familiar with its stellar reputation. I'm very happy to have a game on the site, and look forward to being part of the community!

• 8 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,277 posts

Oh, cool! Welcome to the world of game developing.

LeeboGames
LeeboGames
12 posts

lol, I guess I won't be reading most of the comments on the game for my own sanity

jonahbear123 says:

Posted at 2:10pm on 4/5/2013

worst game i have EVER played in my entire life, it's SO boring

mikacinikac
mikacinikac
415 posts

Welcome to the Armor games...
=)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,277 posts

lol, I guess I won't be reading most of the comments on the game for my own sanity

Ouch man. I'd expect some good with the bad though. After all, it is your very first game. Lots of room for improvement.
MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,873 posts

Commentors gonna comment.

I'm Matt. First and foremost, try to not get to close to R2D21999. He'll post on this thread sooner or later. I've taken the job of warning people ahead of time.

Anyway. Hi there.

LeeboGames
LeeboGames
12 posts

Hi Matt, thanks for the warning.

I've browsed the Newcomers forum, so I'm familiar with the kind of things he pops in to say.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,294 posts

*wears mask* Welcome I'm Pang. Take some corn dogs and enjoy the amusement park I made.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
10,143 posts

Welcome I'm Pang

pang wouldn't dare make such a mistake

Welcome aboard Leebo
Showing 1-8 of 8