Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Bonjour

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 3:08pm

bito44

bito44

2 posts

Hi everybody !
Like you can understand with the topic's title, i'm french (so escuse me if i make some mistake).
So i have been playing here during couple of month and now i decided to become a armorgamers :-P.
I hope you are a good community and you would let a french guy play with you ;-)

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 3:14pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Of course we would let a French guy play! :D

Word of advice: all your posts must be made in English. It's a rule a lot of non-English speakers overlook, because, obviously, they can't read it.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 4:01pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,197 posts

Hi my name is R2. I hear the French love pizza, would you like some pangza?

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 5:01pm

bito44

bito44

2 posts

Hi salvidian and R2
Yes R2 French love pizza but like everyone i thinks but what is pangza? i never hear this word
Personally it's not my favorite food, i prefer the "steak tartare" i don't know if you have something like that. It's a cold steak with some spices. That sound bad but it's delicious.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 6:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Well, Allons-y then. That's pretty much all the French I know. As you probably already know, it means Let's go. Also, once again, Rule 9. (Correct me if that's the wrong one. And Hey, welcome to AG, the new ensnarement of your soul.

-Spirit

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 6:45pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,168 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG neighbour.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:54pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,192 posts

Just so you know, Rule 9: If you post in Newcomers, R2D21999 will haunt your dreams.

There is an entire list of "Rules" that apply only to Armor Games. I suggest you read them when you get the chance. The newest version is in the "About" section of my profile.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 11:51pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,852 posts

Hello there. Yes we are a quite good community, don't worry your little self, but there are some little quirks that can make it uncomfortable *R2's eating habbits*.

Speaking of that little terminator I wouldn't try any food he has to offer, especially if pang has anything to do with it, that's like double poisoned dipped in who knows what.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:11am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

250 posts

Ever heard about the Luxembourg Garden?

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 1:34pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Bonjour, bito!Have a great time here.And don't take any products with label 'pang', it's toxic.

Reply to Bonjour

You must be logged in to post a reply!